Merry christmas my dudes

Cas

"It's christmas tomorrow Dean! And it's already 11am, why are you so late? You live right next to me." I poke Deans chest accusatory. "Chill out Cas, I literally came as soon as I woke up, which was just a few minutes ago." Dean mutters and snitches my cup of coffee. "Thats mine." I state. He rolls his eyes. "Not anymore." He shoots back. I sigh. "Seriously though, I was expecting you earlier. I need someone to entertain me you know." I mumble. "Yeah well last year the day before christmas  you dragged me up at 8am, and you didn't exactly give me a choice." I roll my eyes. "I leave you alone for one christmas and you don't get up in time." I fake complain. He glares at me. "I'm just joking Deaaan." I whine.

 He hums and sits down on the kitchen isle with my coffee. Well I guess it's his coffee now. "Hey what was with the kiss yesterday?" He asks suddenly. I tilt my head and stare at him. What kiss? "The urm the one on the cheek." Hr grumbles and gestures to his cheek as his face slowly reddens. I nod in understanding. "What about it?" I tilt my head the other way. Habit, I guess. "That's what I was asking you..?" Dean answers with uncertaincy. I scratch my head. "Oh urm.. I don't know? You were offering me food..." I say slwoly. It's getting awkward so I stop staring at him and try to subtle glance at everything else in the kitchen. It probably doesn't look very subtle, but I'm nervous. "Why were you asking?" I add. "Oh urm no reason." He rushes out. "Hey should we like play games or something. I think we should play games. Actually let's go see if Sam and Gabe are here. Maybe we can get Luce to join in too!" Dean says way to quickly. Weird. I shrug it off as nothing. "Sure, calm down Dean." I chuckle at his obvious distress. He blushes and scratches his neck. "Come on then." He mumbles and grabs a hold of my arm to drag me up the stairs.

----------------

Lucifer

Cas bounces into my room. "Hey Luce!" He chirps. "Hey Cassie. What's up?" I answer. "Well I was just going to make you join me and the others for videoo games, Also how are you?" He jumps into my bed and looks at me expectantly. "Well... I kind off miss Michael. Christmas feels lonely whithout him." I admit. Cas coos. "You know I still hate him, but when I walked in on you two cuddling, it was so cute so I might actually forgive him." Cas says absentmindedly. "Wow you're overly cheery today." I mumble. "Well yeah it's christmas, and I get to spend it with all of you... and Dean." He mumbles and hide his face into my blanket. "Christmas is tomorrow, and why aren't you two dating yet?" I find myself asking, I've probably already asked that question over a hundred times though. "Cause even though everyone says he likes me, I won't trust that until I have proof, and if he did it could fuck up our friendship so bad and that would be so disastrous." Cas complains. "So you're just going to friendzone eachother for the rest of your lives and then die unhappily?" I smirk. "Uhhh..." Cas scratches his chin, as if he's thinking really hard. "Man dating is to complicated. I should just stay sngle forever and buy a few cats." He groans and lays face down on my bed. I snicker. "Also ask Michael to come over later or something." Cas adds. I hum. "Yeah I might, I'll be down in a minute to join you guys." 

When Cas leaves the room, I quickly send a message to Michael.

Luce: Hey, wanna come over later or smthng? I kinda miss you...

I put my phone away, with the screen down. I'm to nervous to see if he has answered yet, and if he has I'm too nervous to see the answer too.

----------------

Sam

"Since when are we so uncreative? Are we seriously going to lock them in a wardrobe like som old high school chick flick?" I ask Gabriel. He just shrugs. "Well yeah, unless you got any better ideas. Which I know you dont, and me neither. Christmas is tomorrow, we're running out of time."

"I am so frustrated, it's like my prankster brain has stopped working and now I can't come up with any new evil pranks. Help me Saaaam." Gabriel complains. I roll my eyes. "Maybe we're just tired after this school year. Anyhow, the most important part is to get destiel to admit their feelings before new years eve." decide. "And It would be nice to get michifer together too. I just dont have any ideas on how." I grumble.

I lay down on Gabriel and close my eyes. "You're heavy." He mutters. I slightly scoot so I'm not laying on him as much as before. "I'm not, you're just small." I tease. "I am not small!" Gabe scoffs. "Yes, yes you are" I murmur into his neck and place a small kiss there.

"I am not small." I hear Gabriel whisper before someone starts banging on the door. "Oy, Sammy, Gabe, come downstairs and play games with us." Dean says loudly from the other side of the door. "Coming." I yell out.

------------------------

Dean

"This is really nice." Cas mumbles into the blankets wrapped around us. "What's nice?" I ask. "This... urm cuddling I guess. Spending time with the others today. Preparing christmas dinner for tomorrow. Even cleaning."  Cas murmurs. e're laying in his bed, the tv on eith the sound on low, just for some background noise to fall asleep to. "Yeah it was. I really enjoyed spending time with everyone." I agree. Cas scoots closer to me, he's currently the small spoon. "Goodnight Dean." He mumbles tiredly and yawns. "Goodnight Cas... You know I love you, right?" I ask, suddenly feeling the urge to make sure. After all, it's very important to me that he knows that even though I don't say it to him often. "Yeah I know Dean. I love you too." His voice sounded a little pained, but before I could ask him about it he fell asleep.