Valentine's

A/N Please read! :)

This will probably be the last chapter... well sort of. (Omg we've come this far.) I'm thinking of rewriting Many words. I believe I have developed alot these past 7 months, and I could make this fanficiton so much better. The chapters are un edited, and some are just really bad. I could just make this the last chapter, but I'm just not ready to say goodbye to Many words, coz it's like my little baby you know? I was thinking creating a whole new book and just naming it Many words (rewritten) would be the most easy way, but maybe it would be preferred if I rewrote the chapters completely, or would that make me lose views?  Idek, so I'm asking you what would be better,so like comment pls.

I was also thinking of making a sequel, mostly focusing on sabriel. But I think that would have to wait until I'm done rewriting Many words. I just published another, new fanfiction with some other fandoms and I should probably get some chapters up and going on that before Rewriting many words and making a sequel. 

But what you rather have first, A sequel or a rewrite? Both will hopefully happend, but what would you like me to prioritize?

Cas

The weather today could only be described as horrible. The sky was a dull gray, and it had been raining since I woke up at 5am because of the thunder. To top it all, it's valentine's day. A day when you're supposed to be happy, and enjoy the company of your loved ones. But I was already in a bad mood from the lack of sleep and the melancholic weather, I've already decided that this day would be horrible. 

I sigh and leave my spot by the window, where I had been watching the never ending rain for almost an hour. My alarm would soon go off, telling me it's 6am and that it's time to get up for school. I quickly type in my password into my well-worn samsung, and turn of the alarm before it could go off. Usually I would snooze until 6.30, but there was no point in trying to fall asleep again. Quickly grabbing a white towel and some basic clothes, I head to the bathroom. Not only was the weather bad, the house was extremely chilly, and I yearned for a warm shower.

I step under the warm stream of water, sighing contently. Yesterday, Dean had convinced me to go to the gym with him. It was not an experience I'd like to relive. Sure, hanging out with Dean was something I would never say no to. That's just how it is when you're in love. Being at the gym wasn't necessarily bad, it was actually quite fun at times. Cause admit it, watching your boyfriend work out wasn't something you could complain about. I'm just more of a runner. Lifting weights and stuff like that just wasn't my thing, and that is evident in how bad my muscles hurts. The warm water seemed to help though, as it made me relax. I would stay in the shower all morning if I could, but I know there would soon be pounding on the bathroom door. One of the bad parts of having many siblings.

After quickly washing my hair, I turn of the shower and reluctantly step out. I dry off fast, the instant I stepped out I was surronded my cold air again and now I was shivering. Throwing my clothes on, the pounding on the door begins. "Oy Cassie, let me in. I smell like shit, I need to shower and I can't be late cause I'm driving Micha today! You know he freaks out if he's as much as a minute late." Lucifer demands from the other side of the door. I unlock the door and push it open, while brushing my teeth with the other hand. Luci comes bursting in, throwing his clothes on the toilet lid. He quickly strips himslef of his t-shirt. "Hey I'm still in here, I don't want to see your dick!" I exclaim with my mouth full of toothpaste as he begins tuggings at his boxers. "Just look away then, also you have tooth paste all over your chin now." I roll my eyes and spit out the toothpaste. Luci gets in the shower just as Gabriel stumbles into the bathroom, grabbing his toothbrush and standing next to me while brushing them. His hair is tousled, and he was still wearing pajamas. I washed away the toothpaste from my chin, and put in my contact lenses. "Kids, it's 7.45 am, hurry up!" I hear Mom call from downstairs. Had I really showered for that long?