Finished with my woman

A/N  Just a small Sabriel chapter.. then its going to be Destiel for a while.  Uh, Yeah.

------------------------------------------------

Sam

Finished with my woman cause she couldn't help me with my mind

"Seriosuly Gabe? Black sabbath?" I roll my eyes. Gabriel is messing around in my room and playing music while I'm trying to read. "Books are so boring Samantha. You should be thanking me." He flops down on my bed next to my feet. "Seriously Gabe. You're my friend but im trying to read and i dont really want to hang out with you right now." he looks at me with a hurt look. (Is that how you say it? Im a little bit to pissed to english) "okay." He gets up from the bed and walks to my door. "Look i didn't mean to be mean I'm just having a bad day." I look at him with my puppy eyes. "Okay. Just tell me if you want to talk or something." He left. (do you know how hard it is to write when you're trying to save an 8 year old friendship at the same time? I do now.)

------ I borrowed the tardis (time skip)

Gabe

I was scrolling through my social medias when someone knocked on my door. It opened to reveal Sam, looking like a sad puppy holding up a package of ice cream. "Hey sam. Why do you look like a sad puppy." I say carefully." He sits down on my bed and hands me a spoon." "Because life. Lets eat ice cream and watch chick flicks." I turn on my netflix. "Alright. Let me just find a chick flick." He pulls the blanket up to his chins. "I'm guessing you dont want to talk about it?" He's quiet for a second. "I broke up with Jessica." I turn around. "Shouldn't she be the one crying then? or am i stupid?" He chukles. "Yeah and she is. But i love her. Thats why im sad. Because i broke her heart." I lay down next to him. "Oh. Why did you break up with Jess if you love her?" i glance at him. He looks nervous. "Because she's not a guy." I look at him confused. "Oooooooh. Wait i always thought you were like, extremely straight?" I wonder out loud. "I thought my gaydar was better than that." He laughs and turns his attention to the movie.

"But thats really good because now i can discuss hot dudes with you." He rolls his eyes. "Lets not." Sam is actually not to bad looking. He continues to eat his ice cream. I guess we fell asleep after that.

-----

"GABE THE ICE CREAM" I jump up in my bed. "What the fuck samantha i need my beauty sleep." I open my eyes. My bed is covered in ice cream. "fuck my life." I mutter. "What time is it?" He turns around to look at my clock. "Its 7:12 am"  I get out of bed. "FUCK SCHOOL STARTS TODAY SAM!" I run to my bathroom. Sam laughs at me.

-----------------------------------------

so the ending of this wasn't good but i dont want to write their first day in school now because im going to do it tommorow/tonight. yup. bye.

-Kat