Christmas

A/N Hey dudes, this chapter is a little longer than they usually are, and some of it was kind of uncomfortable to write so if thats noticable and it sucks, im sorry. And happy new years. I hate new years, but I hope you have a nice evening and a good year. You're all really awesome and beautiful and I appreciate your comments so much. Stay alive <3

(wow that was so sappy forgive me)

Dean

When I woke up, Cas was gone and the door to his room was slightly ajar. I can hear the water running in the bathroom so I guess thats where he is. I sit up on his bed and take my phone from his nightstand. I'm to tired to get out of bed right now. As soon as Cas comes back he'll probably drag me up though. Soon he appeared by the door. He grins. "Hey Dean, Merry christmas." Cas walks over to his closet and rummages through it in search for clothes. "You should take a shower." He says while he picks out his clothes. "I'm too tired." I answer and yawn. "You should still take a shower." He says while putting on his boxers. I feel my cheeks start heating up and quickly look away. "I don't even smell bad, I slept in your bed after all" I mutter. He raises an eyebrow and looks at me questionably. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Your bed always smells nice thats why I don't smell bad. It smells like your perfume or something." I scoff. He shakes his head at me. "You're so weird sometimes." He mumbles. I smile widely at him. "I think I'm adorable." I snicker. He smiles shyly and looks away. "Anyhow, get your ass out of bed and come downstairs and help me with the food." He said before leaving the room.

---------------

I sit down at the table after helping Cas and his mom serve the food. Cas sits down next to me. Some people were sitting in the living room, considering my family was here too and we couldn't all sit by the dining table. (I don't have any fucking clue about what americans eat on christmas, so I can't tell you anything about the food unfortunately. Damn I really want food now just cause I mentioned it;(..) Becky, Cas mom raises her glass and smiles at everyone sitting around the dining table. "Merry christmas everyone, lets dig in." Becky exclaims. Everyone else raises their glasses as well, and mumbles quietly "Merry christmas."

I turn to Cas who's scoping up food onto his plate. "This looks so good dude." I mumble lovingly. "Yeah I'm starving." Cas agrees and begins to eat. I get why he's hungry, he's been helping his mom with the food all morning. Ofcourse I helped too. Atleast tried to. I'm better at making pie and burgers.

After dinner we all just mingled around the house, eating small pastries and drinking different drinks. I ofcourse mostly hung around Cas, or followed him around when he wanted to talk to someone else. Sam and Gabriel were sneaking around in a corner. That's really the only thing different this year. I wonder what they're up to. "What do you think Gabe and Sam are up to?" I ask Cas. He turns around from where he was talking to Mary and Bobby. "What do you mean?" Cas scrunches up his eyebrows. "They have been whispering and acting weird this entire afternoon." I answer. "Yeah actually now that you mention it... I have no idea what they're up to. Should we ask them?" Cas asks. "I doubt they would tell us anything, but it's worth a shot I guess." I shrug. "They're our younger brothers. They have to tell us." Cas says firmly.I chuckle. "Alright then, let's go over there."

As soon as we get close they stop whispering and smile at us innocently. Cas sits down on the floor in front of them. "Hey guys." I mutter and sit down next to Cas. "What were you whispering about?" Cas says sweetly. "Uh nothing. Just nothing. Nothing at all." Sam stutters and smiles awkwardly. Gabriel pokes him in the stomach. "Shut up moose." He whispers in sam's ear. "Really?" I say slowly and stare at Sam. Poor kid was never good at lying. "We were just discussing Michifer." Gabriel speaks up. I turn to look at Cas. "Should we trust that?" I ask. Cas shrugs. "Tell us what you were saying about michifer then." I suggest. If that's what theyre discussing they can share it with us. "Uh well we were just saying that we think they should get together you know?" Gabriel says, but it comes out more as a question. "Huh, cause it kind off seemed like you were up to something." I wonder out loud. "We were thinking about like making them end up under a mistletoe together... but they could just walk away instead of kiss I guess." Gabriel sighs. "I don't think we should do that. Let them figure they're relationship out themselves, especially Lucifer. He doesn't need to be rushed into anything." Cas says sternly. I nod in agreement.