This is important

Hi guys, I think I said once that I was going to  call you my potatoes.. but that never happend so for now it'a just Hi guys. This has nothing to do with the fanfic, but its very important to me, and I would love it if you would read this, okay thanks

So lately i've been doing a lot of thinking. I go the second largest school for grade 7 to 9 (12 to 15 yrs old) in Sweden, around 900 students go to school here. I know that many people get bullied, and there is a lot of homophobes and a fair amount of racists in the school as well. I never see it, but I know its there. It's not really a place where you feel safe. Well, I do, but i stay in this small room with some teachers and just a few other students who struggles with different things everyday. It's great, but thats not what I'm supposed to talk about.

Point is, I wanna do something about it. Year 7 was hell for me, and i know alot of toher people struggle with mental health and anxiety and other stuff just like me. So I talked to one of my teachers about it. We talked about what we can do, to help other students. Honestly, she is so awesome and suportive, would give her a shout out if i could. She told me it upsets her to, cause she never see the bullying, and she as a teacher feels bad for not being really able to do much about it.Now i'm just telling you unnecesarry shit again. Sorry.

So anyhow. I startedthinking about creating like a support group?? isk. A friend group for loenly fucks as myself? I think friend group sounds a little less scary. I'm not sure, just getting a group of people together, have some fun with eachother, eat some food? Maybe talk about stuff almost like group therapy... idk. wow I say idk alot. Thats cause I believe i sound pretty stupid writing this. The people i want this to help are basically people who struggles with mental health, bullying, lonely people and hbtq etc. Cause i feel like this is the time in life most people question their sexuality, and it can be scary for some. Especially when school has all these homophobes running around. I just kind of wanna create a safe place you know? Somewhere you can just come and feel safe and loved kind of.

Anyhow, the thing i need help with is stuff I can suggest we do. I'm meeting with this woman the next monday (the 19th) and i'm going to talk to her about it. I just wanted to see if yall have any ideas or something. Like if you went to my school, what would you like to do?

I feel like my ideas arent the best yet, but i'm going to write them doen so you get my idea.

-A group meeting on some days after school and having something like group therapy? Like just sharing eachothers problems and supporting eachother.

I just realised thats kind of my only idea.... but like there is so much you could do. Go on trips together, watch a movie, talk about interests. Having eachothers backs. 

Also, how tf do i get people to come to it if i like get permsision to create it with the help of a grown up?I mean... would people even come? idk.. i'm going to fucking do it anyway cause its important to me. 

Thanks for reading. If you have any suggestions please comment:)

Peace out