Date 1

Cas

Today is the day i'm going on a date with Bill. We're just grabbing dinner, simple but nice. He asked me out weekes ago, but we've both been busy with school.He's picking me up in 30 minutes. "No put on those black skinny jeans! You know the ones that hug your ass like their life depended on it!" Dean exclaims. "I don't think jeans even have lifes Dean." I mumble as I put on the jeans. "Are you nervous?" Dean asks. "A little, but no not that much. I feel torebly comfortable in Bills company." Dean nods and gives me a small smile. "You look nice, go get em' tiger."

--------

"So have you lived here your entire life?" I ask. "No actually i'm from New york. We moved here when I was around 7 I think. You moved here when you were younger too right?" I nod. "What would you like to do and work in the future?" 

"Well like I told you, I'm really interested in music. So a career in music would be like a dream come true. It's not exactly the easiest career, but i have never really been that interested in anything else. Music is all I really want to. Maybe travel to. That would be nice. How about you?" He looks so happy while talking about music, it's kinda adorable. I smile at him.

"I believe in you. If thats what you truly want to do you should go for it. I'm not sure what I want to work with, but i do want to travel alot. Maybe even live in some other countries and work simple jobs at like starbucks and stuff like that." We smile at eachother for a minute before giggling at ourselves. "You're really good company." He blushes. "You too."

--------

"This place is really nice. How did you find it?" We had just finished our dinner, and I just realised how nice the restaurant really is. Its not to big, not to small. The lights are dimmed, and it's an overall cozy place. In a corner of the restaurant were there aro no tables, a few couples are dancing. 

"I've known about it for quite some time. It's like a golden mine not many people know about. I remember when we just moved here my parents and I would often go here for dinner and then they would dance to one song before we went home." He smiles fondly at the memory. i didn't ask why they don't do that anymore.

Suddenly he stands up from our table when a new song begins playing, which i identify as The night we met by Lord Huron. "Come on! Lets dance." I chuckle at his bright smile and eagerness. he quickly leads me to the small dancefloor. 

I wrap my arms around his neck as we sway together. This date is actually really nice, much better than I imagined. "Thank you for this, i've been so grumpy lately and this has really cheered me up." I mumble softy. Cause it's true, I havent been in the best of moods. "It's my pleasure really." He smiles that kind smile again. "Hey Cas?" I hum in response. His bright eyes flick to my lips. "Can I kiss you?" He blushes again. Instead of answering I thread one of my hands in his blonde hair and press his lips to mine firmly. 

-------

"It was so perfect! First we had this really nice italian food, cause it was an italian restaurant. Then there was this small dancing area where people were dancing, so we danced. Which was really romantic and fun, and we even kissed!" I explained happily to Dean who was in my room when I got home. I cant stop grinning.

"I'm happy for you Cas, Bill seems like a nice guy."

Dean smiles at me. But it doesn't quite reach his eyes.

He's probably just tired.