Is it school or is it hell

Castiel

I sit down at the kitchen table next to Sam and Gabriel. "Hey Cassidy, excited for school?" Gabriel grins at me while eating his chocolate bar. "Shut up Gabriel It's to early." I sip at my coffee. Lets just say I'm not excited for school. At all. "Aw come on Cassidy stop being such a party pooper." (I just love the nickname Cassidy why has nobody used it before?) I glare at him while i finish my coffee. "Shouln't you guys walk to school now?" They glance at the clock before running out of the kitchen and out the door.

My phone begins to vibrate on the kitchen table. Dean is calling me.

"Hello Dean."

"Hey Cas, im outside when your ready."

"Yeah I'll be there in one second."

I slip on my shoes and grab my keys before walking outside. Dean is leaning against our dark blue fences that has yellow flowers surrounding them. "I need more coffeine, Dean." He spins around and looks at me while passing me his energy drink. "Thank you." i sip on it as i begin to walk next to Dean. I give it back to him. "I dont understand why you drink that Dean. It's disgusting and It's bad for you." He laughs. "Dude you just drank from it. And besides I've grown to like it somehow." I sigh. "I am so not ready for school." I mutter. "Yeah me neither. But atleast Ellen will be our history teacher this year." I smile at that. Ellen is Deans uncle Bobbys wife and she's awesome. "I look forward to that." i state. He smiles at me. "It's pretty wierd that we are already Juniors. Feels like we were freshman yesterday." Dean says almost.. sadly? "Are you okay Dean?" I glance at him curiously. "Yeah.. It's just you know, everything happens so fast. It's like it's slipping between my fingers. It makes me stressed." He mumbles. "Yes i understand what you mean."

I feel like holding his hand but that would be awkward.

--------

The school is filled with miserable students looking like they just woke up. I jump everytime a jock slams their green lockers shut. Then those awful bells shriek. I'm not a morning person. I hurry to class with Dean by my side. We sit behind Charlie and Jack. Charlie is pretty close friends with both Michael and Lucifer. Jack was kind of just friend with everyone, but he wasn't necesseraly close to any of them. "Hey guys, long time no see." Dean mumbles as he sits down in the seat closest to the wall. Charlie turns around, somehow fully awake and as happy as always. "Why didn't you guys come to the party?! I kissed Gilda! And lots of other stuff happend!" We sigh at her. "Cas wasn't feeling to peachy and we were watching doctor who and eating doritos." Jack turns around. "Does anyone have any nougat?" We stare at him. "No Jack sorry, You'll have to buy some and put it in your locker after school." Jack grins. "That's a great idea Castiel."

Our teacher, Mrs Briggins (I have no idea were i got that name from, i dont even know if its a name) walked inside and went up to her desk. "Goodmorning class." She only got murmers in return. "I feel that it's quite hopeless to try to have math with you this early the first day of school. So I'm just going to let you talk almongst yourself today and catch up with eachother. And if you want to ask any questions i'll just be here in my chair." She began writing something down in her notebook. "Wow she must be tired of us."Charlie mutters and turns back around so she's facing us. Jack turns around as well. "Guys. I have been thinking of something. Why is everyone we know not straight?" Jack tilts his head and looks at us questionably. "I have actually never thought about that. Do we even know anyone thats straight?" Charlie wonders out aloud. "I dont think so. Alex is staright but we barely know him. He's Aarons best friend and Michael is the only one that hangs out with him. What about Jo?" I ask. "Jo never told me anything about her sexuality." Dean answers. We are quit for some time.

"Are you and Dean a thing?" Jack asks suddenly. "Definitely." Charlie mumbles. "No we are just bestfriends." I say. "Give up charlie it ain't going to happen." Dean mutters. I study Dean for a second. Why does Charlie think we would be so cute together. Sure, Dean is good looking. But just because im gay that doesnt mean I'm in love with my best friend.

------------

At lunch we sat with Jack, kevin, Sam, Gabriel, Adam and Samandriel while Charlie sat at the table next to ours with Michael, Lucifer, Ash, Kevin, Aaron and Alex. Alex looked bored out of his mind, he only sits there because Aaron does. Ofcourse, Lucifer and Michael sat on opposite sides of the table considering they still hate eachother.

"Hey Samandy, when you gonna ask Adam out on a date?" Gabriel says while innocently chewing on his fries. Samandriel face slowly turns red. "Come on, leave them alone Gabriel." Sam pokes Gabriels ribs with his elbows before he continues to munch on his salad. "Alright Moose." I grin. "Speaking of, Gabriel when are you gonna ask Sam out on a date?" i ask. To my surprise Gabriel only blushes a little bit and continue drinking his soda. "Well i was going to sometime this week but you kinda spoiled it now." Sam blushes. "CAlm down there Sammy, you look like a tomato." Sam gives Dean his most extreme bitchface while finishing eating his salad in silence. He gets up and drags Gabe with him out of the lunch room (I dont know if It's actually called lunch room). "Drama much?" Kevin mumbles.

------------

Cas

After lunch i have my first class without dean. Which isn't very fun because social anxiety. It already feels like I'm about to throw up and i haven't even walked into the classroom yet. (This is literally me rn. Im going to school tomorrow and i helt like im going to throw up and i have felt like that the entire day and it sucks.) I sit down in the back and put my books on the desk.

Then the feeling gets more intense. What if im actually going to throw up. What if im sick. I hold my hand up. "Yes Castiel?" I stand up. "Can i go to the bathroom?" I look at her pleadingly. "Yes."

I rush out into the hall and run to the nearest bathroom and throw myself over a toilet. I always hated throwing up. I cant breathe and everything hurts. Chuck this is disgusting. After maybe 20 minutes i pick up to call Dean. I feel like i might pass out if i stand up. Throwing up is exhausting.

---------

Dean

When i walk out of class i see Cas calling.

"Hey Cas, whats up?"

"I threw up. I think i might pass out if i stand up."

His voice was raspy.

"Where are you? I'll be right there."

"Urm, the toilets thats nearest my class i guess."

"Alright I'll fins you."

--------

I found Cas in a toilet stall looking like shit. "Are you sick?" I grab his arms and help him get up. "I dont know, i guess." I pull one of his arms over my shoulders. "Alright. Lets go home." We stumble out of the restroom and walk home.

"My house or yours?" I ask when we are outside our houses. "Mine, i dont want you to get sick." We get inside and i help him to his bed. "I'll go get you some medicine okay?" He nods.

I come back a minute later. "Dean you should get back to school." He says weakly and swallows the pills with water. "Nah, i wont leave you. You look like shit and you cant even walk by yourself." I cuddle down next to him in his warm blankets. "Now lets watch dr sexy until you fall asleep." He puts his head on my chest and i hold my arm around him.

-------------------------------