Chapter Five - 2015

2015 - London

It had been a week since the "incident", as Jade referred to it, and things were...awkward to say the least. She was going to let Perrie take the lead on addressing what had occurred. But the two hadn't had a chance to be alone together at work, with Jesy and Leigh-Anne around. And there was NO WAY they were getting those two involved.

They both had tried acting normal around each other. But there was definitely a tension between them. Nothing that the other two could notice. But Jade had become so aware of herself around Perrie lately.

She sighed as she sat to have her hair and makeup done for a morning talk show interview. The other girls were talking and looking at their phones on the couch, already made up. Jade watched Perrie as she animatedly told Jesy and Leigh about a silly thing Hatchi had done that morning. Jade couldn't help but smile.

This wasn't a silly crush. Jade was falling in love with her.

Bloody hell. She thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

One week earlier...

After she had given Perrie an orgasm, they had both sobered up, figuratively and literally. The blonde mumbled something about jumping in the shower and she ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

Jade sat on her bed, reeling over what had just occurred. Surely Perrie had been caught up in the moment.

Alcohol and grief were never a good combination when it came to making decisions, and she was positive that Perrie had now realized what a huge mistake she had just made.

Jade, on the other hand, would have done it again in a heartbeat. Hearing Perrie's breathy moans and feeling her hands in Jades hair...

Reliving it made her realize just how turned on she still was and she shifted uncomfortably in her wet panties.

But Perrie had been drinking, so part of her was conflicted by how she felt about what had just occurred. Had she taken advantage of her? There was verbal consent. She heard verbal consent. But still... she felt a bit uneasy about the whole thing.

Jade couldn't believe she had let her feeling for the girl drive her actions when all the blonde needed was a friend.

Perrie emerged from Jade's en-suite bathroom, having not showered at all, and grabbed her purse off of the chaise lounge beside the dresser.

"I'm feeling much better and my cab is here." She breezed past Jade on the bed, who reached out and grabbed Perrie's wrist.

"Hold on, you're leaving? And shouldn't we talk about what just happened?" Jade needed to understand where they stood with one another.

Perrie stopped and glanced back at Jade. She noticed panic in the blonde's eyes.

"I can't. Not tonight. I'm so sorry." She practically whispered. Jade let go of her wrist and she was gone.

Nice going, Jade thought to herself, you just ruined your friendship with Perrie. I hope it was worth it.

As Perrie got into her cab she couldn't believe how stupid and selfish she had just been. Alcohol be damned.

She had just taken advantage of her best friend, with whom she was in love with, for her own sexual gratification.

Jade, being the perfect angel that she was, only wanted to comfort her because she was under the impression that Perrie was still heartbroken over Zayn. And Perrie took that kindness and manipulated her into...doing what she did.