Chapter Fifteen - Present Day

Tokyo, Japan - World Tour

The girls were headed back to their hotel after a successful third and final night in Tokyo for the World Tour of their fifth album and they were buzzing off the energy of the crowd. And alcohol.

"Jes stop twerking and put your seat belt on!" scolded Perrie who had opted out of taking shots right after the show. Jesy and Leigh had taken five, with Jade only taking two and Perrie simply laughing while chugging her water.  It's not that she didn't drink, she loved a good bevy, but she also didn't want to pass out the moment she entered her hotel room.

"Jade quit encouraging her by smacking her ass - get her seat belt on please!" Perrie didn't know why she always ended up as the responsible one when the crew had been drinking. Perhaps because usually it was the other way around.

Jade jokingly mocked Perrie's bossiness to Leigh-Anne who was finding anything and everything hysterical, but finally did as she was told and got Jesy into her seat.

Jesy cuddled into Jade's shoulder and realized the world had started to spin.

"Someone's a little tightly wound," Jesy said with her eyes closed. "Too bad Alex isn't around to sort you out and that you're 15 days away from Catch Up night with Jade."

Perrie shot daggers at Jesy with her eyes.

"It's so creepy that you still are keeping track after seven months," the blonde responded.

"Perv," chuckled Jade.

Jesy stuck her tongue out.

Once back at their hotel the girls all settled in Jesy's room to continue the celebration and open a few more bottles.

Perrie finally decided to partake but took it easy, not wanting a hangover the next day. 

The girls were dancing around to their favorite songs when "Touch" came on.  They all screamed and jumped around together while belting the lyrics at the top of their lungs.

"Jade!" Jesy yelled, spilling half her drink on the rug as she continued to jump. "You're a genius for writing this track. We are forever grateful!"

Perrie stopped jumping.

"What do you mean? Jade didn't write 'Touch'. You're drunk Jesminda."

Jade stopped jumping and grabbed Jesy's arm, giving her a look that could only be described as "shut up".

"Wait," Leigh-Anne interjected, "you two haven't come clean about your songs yet?"

Both Jesy and Leigh caught each other's eye and mouthed "what the fuck?"

Perrie looked to Leigh-Anne, "What are you talking about?"

"Jade can tell you," Leigh responded.

The brunette Geordie shot Leigh-Anne a glare.

"Jade," Perrie turned to her, "You actually wrote 'Touch'?"

Jade shrugged and looked sheepish.

"Kinda..."

Perrie put her drink down.

"But management brought that song in for us when they delayed the release of Glory Days and you're not even credited for it." Perrie didn't understand.

"I used a pen-name."

The blonde turned to Jesy and Leigh-Anne. 

"And you two knew that she wrote 'Touch'?" The two older girls nodded.