Chapter Thirteen - 2016

London - October 2016

Perrie stirred awake and slowly opened her eyes. The sun beamed through a crack in her bedroom window blinds and she shielded her eyes as she turned to realize she was the first one up. Perrie very rarely was ever the first one awake for any occasion, and she very much wished to keep it that way. However, as her eyes swept over a sleeping Jade, she came to the conclusion that observing her love in such an adorable state of slumber was something to appreciate.

The blonde gently re-positioned herself in the bed and softly placed a kiss at the nape of Jade's neck. The sleeping girl was currently hugging her pillow, her bare back on display for Perrie. She dragged her lips down Jade's spine, kissing and sucking here and there. She traced Jade's tattoo with her tongue all the way down to her lower back and then back up again until the older Geordie started to stir.

"Hmmm that feels nice," she purred into her pillow as she hugged it tighter.

Perrie smiled into Jade's back and continued her parade of kisses until Jade turned over to face the blonde, who continued on Jade's collarbone and down her sternum.

Jade brought her hands up to play in Perrie's hair. 

"What a way to wake up. You do spoil me Miss Edwards."

Jade tugged lightly on Perrie's hair to bring the blonde up to face her directly. Perrie hovered over the brunette, beaming.

"Morning, my queen," the blonde greeted Jade.

As Jade lay in Perrie's bed, hands in blonde hair, and looking into those ice blue eyes, she felt as if her heart could burst with the love she had for her band mate.

The sound of Jade's phone ringing broke them out of their blissful moment and Perrie leaned over and reached for it on her nightstand. Seeing that it was Leigh-Anne who was calling, the blonde decided to answer it.

"Good Morning, Jade Thirlwarll's phone, Perrie speaking," she winked at Jade as the two switched positions on the bed, Perrie now on her back and Jade hovering over her, placing kisses up and down her stomach scar.

"Oh geez, why am I not surprised. I'm assuming Jade is there as well?"

"She is, but her mouth is a bit occupied at the moment." 

"Gross!"

Jade stopped her work on Perrie's scar to playfully slap the blonde's arm. "Don't listen to her, Leigh, it's nothing rudey-dudey," she yelled to the phone.

Perrie stuck her tongue out and then focused back on Leigh-Anne. 

"Alright babe, you're on speaker phone now. What's up?" 

"What are you lot doing after the Halloween gig tonight?"

Perrie looked down to Jade who had rested her chin on her hands that were placed on Perrie's stomach.

She didn't want to ruin the surprise, but the blonde had prepared a special date for Jade after work that night.  The two hadn't had a proper date night in ages, with work taking over the majority of their time. They had been working hard in the studio and were about to release their fourth album, Glory Days, even though they had just completed the tour on their Get Weird albumAnd sure, they were still able to be together and enjoy each other's company while they were working, but Perrie wanted to spoil Jade and truly show her appreciation for the woman who had turned her world upside down.

"We have plans tonight, why babe?" Perrie answered as she tried to avoid Jade's questioning eyes.

"Ah, forget it then. Me,Jesy, Andre and some friends are going clubbing but looks like you'll miss out this time round!"