Chapter Seventeen - Present Day

Editor's Note:

 Well, people, this is the last chapter. Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. I hope you enjoyed it!

I discovered Little Mix in 2018, so am a recent fan (actually, I saw them at the Dangerous Woman Tour in 2017 but wasn't paying much attention, one of my biggest regrets. I still can't believe I've seen them live but didn't CARE. I do remember thinking they sounded really good live, and I remember Jade's accent, and I also remember saying to my friend, "oh, they sing this song??" when they performed Wings.) But I truly became obsessed randomly when I was listening to the Ariana Grande Radio on Spotify and Secret Love Song came on. I was captivated by the beauty of the song and whenever that happens to me I always look up a live performance (even though I had LITERALLY seen them singing Secret Love Song live...I don't want to talk about it). Well, that's what did me in. I was blown away by them and then I was sucked into a Little Mix black hole. And I remember picking up on Jade and Perrie's chemistry pretty early on.

Their relationship fascinates me. I have many thoughts, opinions, and observations about it (from the very limited information we are shown/given), and maybe I'll go into them in further detail if you'd like to hear it.  I'm not involved in the Mixer fandom. I don't have a fan social media account and don't actively participate. But I couldn't get the concept of this story out of my head. So I decided to write it down instead, and here we are. My one (and probably only) contribution to the Jerrie and Mixer fandom.

Thanks again for reading, and let me know your thoughts. I'll check back in at the end of the chapter. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barcelona, Spain - World Tour

"Gracias, adios!" Perrie shouted to the screaming crowd as the girls exited the stage.  Their Spanish fans were some of the loudest and most enthusiast and they loved performing for them.

"Great show ladies!" Jesy said as she dried her face off with a towel.

"Really was. Pez, you killed that last note. Absolutely incredible, you are," Jade commented, hyper-aware of the blonde's reaction.

Perrie sipped her water and smiled. "Thanks, what a night!"

"Group hug!" shouted Leigh-Anne and the four girls embraced. Perrie, however was the first to let go.

"Alright, let's go back to the hotel so we can shower!" 

Jade had a plan. 

It had been one month since Perrie had decided she needed to "think things over" and things between the two had been a bit...tense.

Jade had respected Perrie's wishes to give her space in order to clear her head. But it had been a month and she had no idea how long their hiatus would last. She missed the blonde dreadfully.

She had tried to broach the subject with Perrie multiple times. But Perrie would simply give her a sad smile and whisper, "not yet."

Jade had seen a longing in those blue eyes.  She didn't understand what Perrie was waiting for.

The brunette sat up in the chair as she heard the hotel room door unlock and open and quickly smoothed out her outfit before she rose from her seat to greet a very shocked Perrie.

"What....um, what are you doing, Jade?" Perrie was clearly caught off guard for two reasons.  One, she did not expect to find Jade standing in her hotel room and two, she did not expect to find Jade standing in her hotel room wearing...that.