Chapter Eight - Present Day

London – Present Day

Perrie followed Jade to her room and the two entered. The blonde closed the door behind them.

Before Perrie had time to react, Jade had pinned the blonde up against the hotel room door. Her face inches from Perrie's.

"Jade, we can't," Perrie breathed out half-heartedly. They had agreed to this arrangement. It was for the better of the group. They had to remember why they were doing this.

"Please, Perrie. Just tonight. Can we forget about the arrangement? I don't want to think anymore, I just want to feel. And I want to feel you." Jade had moved her lips to Perrie's neck and it felt so good to the blonde. She couldn't think of a reason not to. She had just found out that Jade was still in love with her, and she was overjoyed. Two years of hiding her love and lust. Two years of swallowing her feelings. She wasn't strong enough to resist this.

The blonde dipped her head to catch Jade's lips and as they connected the two Geordies melted.

Two years.

They had been so good for two years.

But hearing the other confess their still-present feelings had ignited a flame in them. A flame they had tried desperately to put out, with no avail.

As they kissed, Jade slipped her hands into Perrie's, interlacing their fingers. Jade loved holding Perrie's hands in hers. When they had been a couple she would slide her hand into Perrie's every chance she could. Having any sort of physical contact with the blonde was so comforting and would always ease her anxiety.

Jade broke her kiss from Perrie and started making her way down the girl's neck as Perrie let out a pleasured gasp. She took their intertwined hands and wrapped them around Jade, so that Jade's arms were now behind her back, along with Perrie's.

Perrie was in heaven. She could stay like this with Jade all night. Feeling her body heat and skin was almost too much. Why couldn't she have the brunette like this always?

Oh. Right.

Their careers.

The fog in Perrie's brain that came from being so close to Jade started to fade and she cleared her throat loudly and stood up straight.

"Jade we have to stop."

"No we don't," Perrie could barely make out what Jade had just said against Perrie's throat. The girl was still sucking on the blonde's pulse point and it was making Perrie's stomach do somersaults.

It took all of her will-power, but she gently grabbed Jade by the shoulders and pushed her backwards. "Can we just talk?" She asked as she made her way to one of the armchairs in the room and sat down. She needed distance from Jade in order to think straight.

Jade reluctantly walked over to the armchair opposite Perrie. "I guess that's why we're here anyway," she huffed as she sat down. Perrie, of all people, should know how grumpy Jade got when she was interrupted from having sexy time, as the brunette called it. Jade was now sexually frustrated. And sitting across from her was the object of her frustration and desire.

"Our bandmates are being awfully gracious with us, trying to help solve a problem that we caused. The least we could do is assist them with a solution."

Jade, being the older of the two, hated when Perrie was right. "I know, I know. I just got caught up in us. The memories, the feelings. Hearing Jesy and Leigh-Anne tell Madison had me reliving our time together and I just...I miss you so much."

Perrie could hear the pain in Jade's voice and related to it all too well.

"I miss you," she replied. "But it's getting too difficult to keep this up. I'm so tired of it," Perrie said, defeated. "I love Alex, I do. But I also want you so badly every time I'm with you. And if you feel anywhere near what I feel, it's going to eventually destroy us. My heart can't take being around you and not being able to touch you and to show you my love."