Allegiances

Stoneclan-

Leader-
Stonestar- Gray tom with a white muzzle and tail tip. Has blue eyes.

Deputy-
Pebblefur- Gray tom with dark green eyes.

Medicine cat-
Gravelstripe- Gray tabby she-cat with darker flecks and light green eyes.

Warriors-
Windwhisker- tan tom with green eyes.

Halftail- orange and white tom with only half a tail and blue eyes.

Heartchest- Black and white she-cat with a heart shape on her chest. Has very light green eyes.

Rocktail- Unusually large, fluffy gray tom with light green eyes.

Rosepetal- Reddish she-cat with green eyes.

Rubyfur- Fluffy orange tabby she-cat with orange eyes.

Grasseyes- Orange tom with white paws and green eyes.

Smudgeface- Orange tom with black paws and a large white splotch on his face. Has green eyes.

Berryfur- Black tom with brown front paws and reddish back paws. Has green eyes.

Ceaderstripe- Fluffy orange she-cat with white paws, tail tip, muzzle, and chest. Has yellow eyes.

Hemlockheart reddish brown and white she-cat with yellow eyes.

Swiftleg- White tom with gray legs and belly. Has Blue eyes.

Fluffypelt- White she-cat with black paws and light yellow eyes.

Rabbitear- white cat with brown ears that are longer than usual and Green eyes.

Gorsewing- gray tom with blue eyes.

Dawnlight- Orange she-cat with yellowish paws and yellow eyes.

Cliffwhisker- Brown tom with gray right paws and Black left paws with Green eyes.

Spiderfur- Black tom with Dark blue eyes.

Falen- (fa•len) White and orange she-cat with blue eyes. Mother of Windwhiskers kits; Halftail and Timberpaw, Milkpaw, and Patchpaw.

Shrewtail- Gray tom with skinny tail and green eyes.

Goldfur- Orange-yellow she-cat with brown eyes.

Burntwhisker- Dark gray, almost black, tom with yellow eyes.

Flathead- Black tom with a white chest and paws. Has blue eyes.

Aprentices-

Icepaw- A white tom with an orange belly and blue eyes.

Snowpaw- A white tom with a gray muzzle and a gray tail tip. Has Yellow eyes.

Timberpaw- tan she-cat with brown eyes.

Milkpaw- A white tom with blue eyes.

Patchpaw- A tan and orange she-cat with yellow eyes.

Queens-

Silvereyes- Black she-cat with silver eyes. Mother of Smudgeface's kits; Pumpkinkit, Nightkit, and Swankit.

Heatherfur- Light brown tabby she-cat with purple eyes. Mother of Grasseyes' kits; Cocoakit, Whitekit, and Treekit.

Star- Gray tabby she-cat with a black belly and white spots all over. Mother to a kit named Galaxy.

Sandheart- a tan she-cat with blue eyes. Mother off Cliffwhisker's kits; Applekit and Pinekit.

Creamtail- Tan she-cat with a white chest and blue eyes. Mother of Berryfur's kits Mudkit, Dawnkit,  Amberkit, and Sandkit.

Frostclan: