Chapter Nine

The group of friends laughed softly as Gravelstripe waited for the clan to quiet down a bit.
"Starclan came to me and told me something!" Gravelstripe mewed.
"No really," Ceaderstripe heard Snowcloud mutter.
She glared at the young tom for a moment, as did Gravelstripe, but then returned her attention to Gravelstripe.
"There is a prophecy!" Gravelstripe mewed.
"Oh mouse dung," Ceaderstripe whispered.
"No, no, no, no," Heatherfur silently pleaded.
"If she tells everyone about us I swear to Starclan I will leave this clan," Hemlockheart growled.
"And I'll come with," Shrewtail nodded.
"There are cats involved in a prophecy, a prophecy to save the clan, but the clan isn't our clan, its a different clan, a clan we know nothing about," Gravelstripe mewed.
"If she knows about us and says something the six of us will have to leave the clan, 'cause one of us will be exiled for murder," Burntwhisker mewed.
Fluffypelt shook her head, "She wouldn't- she- she couldn't know."
"Do any of you know of this prophecy?" Gravelstripe mewed.
Ceaderstripe shook her head, "we can't let anyone know," she whispered.
Gravelstripe looked expectantly at everyone, probably wanting someone to scream; "Oh yes! Its me!"
When nobody said anything Gravelstripe sighed, "I'd like whoever it is to tell me in private," she mewed, then stalked off to her den.
"Shes mad," Snowcloud mewed.
"And you're annoying," Hemlockheart muttered.
Ceaderstripe giggled, "indeed."
Snowcloud glared at Ceaderstripe and Hemlockheart then looked away.
"We are not telling her- are we?" Heatherfur sent a sound wave.
The rest of the friends shook their heads.
"I'm going to go and eat something then go hunting," Ceaderstripe mewed.
"I'll come with Heatherfur and Fluffypelt chorused.
Ceaderstripe giggled, "alright."
The three she-cats began walking towards the fresh kill pile when Ceaderstripe glanced into the nursery to see something crazy; Cocoakit was standing on the ceiling, no other kits in sight.
Ceaderstripe halted, "Heatherfur, Fluffypelt," she nodded her head towards the nursery and watched as the two she-cats gasped.
"Not possible," Heatherfur mewed.
"How?" Fluffypelt breathed.
Ceaderstripe shook her head, "cancel hunting, we're having a group meeting, with Cocoakit."