Chapter Eighteen

As the sun was at its highest point, starting to descend in the sky Stonestar called a meeting, another apprentice naming ceremony.
"Although these kits will become apprentices a day later than Heatherfur's kits, I plan on making them warriors the same day," Stonestar mewed, "Which means a lot of talking from me."
Cats around the clearing chuckled before Stonestar continued.
Ceaderstripe heard squeals from a kit being groomed without them wanting to be groomed.
"Amberkit, Dawnkit, Mudkit, Sandkit, Pumpkinkit, Nightkit, and Swankit, step forwards," Stonestar mewed.
The kits all stumbled forwards, tripping on each others paws.
"Amberkit," Stonestar mewed.
The young she-kit stepped forwards shyly.
"From this moment until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Amberpaw. Your mentor will be Snowcloud. I believe you can teach him a thing or two about being humble while he can teach you to speak up more," Stonestar mewed.
Cats chanted her new name while she touched noses with her mentor.
Ceaderstripe purrs, proud of her little sister, excited to so who gets to mentor her other three little siblings.
"Dawnkit," Stonestar mewed.
Dawnkit stepped forward slowly.
"You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dawnpaw. Your mentor will be Windwhisker. I hope he will pass down all he knows on to you," Stonestar mewed.
The pair touch noses as the clan begins shouting Dawnpaw's name.
"Mudkit," Stonestar paused as the tom stepped forwards, "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mudpaw. Your mentor will be Rubyfur. I trust that she will pass down all she knows to you."
Another pair of cats touch noses as the clan chants Mudpaw's new name.
"Sandkit," Stonestar mews, pausing for the young tom to step forwards and almost trip but stumbles forward instead, "you are six moons old now. From this day until the day you gain your warrior name you will he known as Sandpaw. Your mentor will be Sandheart. I hope she will pass onto you what she knows about travel, the world, and new experiences, to you."
Sandpaw and Sandheart touch noses as the clan chants Sandpaw's new name.
"A little note; stop having kits so close together, I don't like having to do this many ceremonies in one day," Stonestar laughs before he continues.
Pumpkinkit goes first, becoming Pumpkinpaw, her mentor is Berryfur. Next was Nightkit, who like Sandpaw was not very graceful and did trip but got up quickly then was apprenticed to Creamtail as Nightpaw. Finally, Swankit, now Swanpaw, becomes the apprentice to Gravelstripe. She is very excited to be a medicine cat.
Ceaderstripe stands up and stretches, it was a long ceremony. As she stands she suddenly smells the ocean and hears a call for help.
"I think its almost time," Ceaderstripe whispered to Hemlockheart.
"What?" Hemlockheart mews.
"I think its almost time to find them," Ceaderstripe whispers again.
"What are we going to do?" Hemlockheart asked.
"Tell Heatherfur to alert everyone. I'm starting a meeting," Ceaderstripe mewed, "I'll get Cocoapaw and Burntwhisker to come with me to heart rock. You get the other Stoneclan prophecy cats. Heatherfur can send a sound wave to alert everyone and then I'll start a meeting, through a vision."
Hemlockheart nods before turning to tell Heatherfur.
Ceaderstripe watches Heatherfur nod before she hears her voice; 'Prophecy cats, Ceaderstripe will be starting a meeting through a vision momentarily, get somewhere private,'
Ceaderstripe dips her head to Heatherfur and Hemlockheart before going to get Cocoapaw and Burntwhisker.

'Are we ready?' Heatherfur sends another sound wave once the Stoneclan prophecy cats are at the Heart Rock, 'We better be.'
Ceaderstripe concentrates and starts the vision.
Everyone is here; The Stoneclan cats, Froststar, Hazelstripe, and Pinestripe.
Ceaderstripe finds it weird that no Leafclan cats are part of the prophecy but then again, they're not the most kind, caring, or considerate.
"I think its almost time to go find Oceanclan," Ceaderstripe says, "I stood up and I suddenly smelled the ocean and could hear a yell for help."
"I agree, it must be about time. Its been several moons since this started," Burntwhisker mews.
"I don't even have powers, I don't understand why I'm here," Pinestripe mews sadly.
"Don't feel defeated," Heatherfur brushes her tail across the younger cats shoulders.
Ceaderstripe remembered the day she met Pinestripe. A day she had tried to forget when the three friends drifted apart.
It was the day the dog attacked her, her first day of apprenticeship. Ceaderstripe had been two moons into her apprenticeship already. It was during a gathering. Ceaderstripe had seen a small splotched brown, white, and other colors she-cat, sneak out of the clearing so she decided to follow her, through Treeclan territory. Suddenly there was a yowl and barking. Ceaderstripe went faster, following the she-cat who seemed to be searching for the dog.
Suddenly the two, the she-cat and Ceaderstripe, burst into a small clearing where a big, muscular, black dog was attacking a small brown tabby she-cat. Ceaderstripe and the other cat helped the small tabby fight off the dog.
As soon as the dog was gone the colorful she-cat raced off towards the Stoneclan border.
"Wait!" Ceaderstripe called, "who are you!?"
The small tabby had been Pinestripe, the colorful she-cat was Hazelstripe, both new apprentices at the time.
After that day they met up and hung out often, getting into trouble and sneaking around.
Ceaderstripe shook the memories away. She had tried to forget them when the three grew apart and were no longer friends.
"We should organize a meeting, in person," Hazelstripe suggests, "soon."
"What about tomorrow?" Shrewtail mews.
"Works for me, if its ok with Ceaderstripe," Cocoapaw looks to Ceaderstripe for confirmation.
"Yes, we can do it," Ceaderstripe nods.
"How about at the meeting grounds?" Froststar suggests.
"That should work," Hemlockheart mewed.
"And our scents should be hidden easily seeing as we go there for gatherings often enough," Fuffypelt bounces, "this is exciting!"
We all laugh.
"Tomorrow at sunhigh. We all meet at the meeting grounds to discuss our departure," Froststar mews.
Everyone murmurs their agreement.
"Then that's all," Pinestripe mewed, "meeting adjourned."
Ceaderstripe dips her head before ending the vision.