Chapter Two

Ceaderstripe and Burntwhisker padded through the entrance tunnel, their pelts still brushing, and entered the camp.
As soon as the pair entered the camp several cats jumped out of random places. Fluffypelt jumped from behind the great stone, Heatherfur jumped out of the nursery, and little Cocoakit jumped out from behind the fresh kill pile.
"Congratulations!" They all yelled.
The other cats that had jumped out of places were Flathead, Snowpaw, Icepaw, Gravelstripe, Whitekit, Treekit, Star, Galaxy, and Grasseyes.
Grasseyes then got swatted in his face by Rubyfur because of his cheerfulness towards Ceaderstripe and Burntwhisker.
Stonestar padded out of his den, "what's going on he-" he started then noticed Ceaderstripe and Burntwhisker together.
The queens and kits padded back to the nursery.
Ceaderstripe leaned her head on Burntwhisker's shoulder with a slight nod and a big smile.
Burntwhisker proceeded to lick the top of her head in return.
"Oh," Stonestar mewed, "I'm glad you two don't hate each other anymore."
Ceaderstripe giggled, "nope, we don't hate each other," she looked at Burntwhisker, a purr rising in her throat, "we love each other."
"Again," Rubyfur muttered.
Grasseyes flicked his tail over his sisters mouth, telling her to shut up.
Ceaderstripe and Burntwhisker padded over to the nursery, Burntwhisker needed to apologize for being so rude to Star and Galaxy when they first met.
"Hello Ceaderstripe," Star mewed softly then added more tartly to Burntwhisker, "Hello Burntwhisker.'
The black queen began to lick her sleeping kit.
"I came to apologize," Burntwhisker mewed.
"Oh really?" Star asked, sitting up a bit, "to me, or to Ceaderstripe?" She squinted her eyes.
"To you," Burntwhisker mewed, "I already apologized to Ceaderstripe," he purred, looking at the Orange and White she-cat.
"Well, are you going to get on with it?" Star asked.
"Yes. Star, I'm very sorry for the way I treated you and- Galaxy," Burntwhisker mewed, "and for the way I treated Ceaderstripe."
"I accept your apology. There's no need to say anything to Galaxy. He doesn't remember what happened anyways, we don't need to make him hate you," Star mewed.
"Thank you Star," Burntwhisker mewed.
Burntwhisker and Ceaderstripe padded out of the nursery.