Chapter Five

Ceaderstripe's vision blacked out, she heard a voice.
"I'm ready," mewed the voice.
"Oh, its just you!" Ceaderstripe gasped with relief.
The voice was Froststar.
"Um," Ceaderstripe mewed, "can we visualize somewhere else?"
"Um..." Froststar mewed. He paused as if he was thinking of a suitable place for the discussion.
The black of the current room faded into a breath taking destination. It was a waterfall.
"So I what do we need to dis-" Froststar began but Ceaderstripe cut him off.
"I recognize this place," she mewed.
"Its probably from our dreams," Froststar mewed.
"No, its not," Ceaderstripe mewed, "I think its from the stories."
"What stories?" Froststar asked.
"Stonestar once told me about times when he was young, in one of the stories he told me he had seen a waterfall and it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He said there were birds, like those!" Ceaderstripe looked up at the sky as an arrow of birds flew by.
"Its an arrow," Froststar mewed quietly.
"It must be a sign!" Ceaderstripe started running in the direction the birds were flying.
"Ceaderstripe!" Froststar laughed as he ran after the energetic young she-cat.
Ceaderstripe ran the way the birds were pointing and suddenly they all landed in a tree.
"Froststar! What kind of tree is this!?" She asked excitedly.
"Pine?" Froststar mewed questionably.
"Pine," Ceaderstripe mewed, "Pine, Pine, Pine- Pinepaw!"
Froststar shook his head, "I'm sorry, I don't think I'm catching on. What about Pinepaw?"
"She must be part of the prophecy!" Ceaderstripe mewed with a jump.
The birds all took to the air again, this time going a different direction.
"Come on!" Froststar mewed. This time the gray and white tabby tom took the lead, his tail streaming behind him.
Ceaderstripe ran after him hopefully.
"Its another tree!" Froststar mewed.
"Its a Hazel tree!" Ceaderstripe mewed.
"Hazel... Hazelpaw!" Froststar mewed.
"Yes!" Ceaderstripe began jumping around.
Froststar laughed, "be careful before you accidentally jump off the cliff!"
"They're part of the prophecy," Ceaderstripe mewed, "Oh my Starclan, there's more cats!"
"More," Froststar mewed, "more."