Chapter Six

Ceaderstripe looked at Froststar, "we need to figure this all out," she sat down, patting her tail beside her indicating she wanted Froststar to sit with her.
Froststar sat beside her, "Hazelpaw and Pinepaw are warriors now, remember," he mewed.
"Yeah, I just- I just don't remember their new names," Ceaderstripe mewed.
"Hazelpaw is now know as Hazelstripe, she is a great warrior," Froststar mewed.
"Oh yeah! And Pinepaw is Pine- Pine-" Ceaderstripe glanced at the nearest tree, "Pinestripe!"
Froststar nodded, "but what power do they have?"
Ceaderstripe shook her head, "I don't know."

Ceaderstripe blinked open her eyes. It felt like she had been in the vision for ages but it turns out it had only been seconds.
"Ceaderstripe?" Fluffypelt mewed, "you've been spaced out stepping on that mouse for a while."
Ceaderstripe shook her head, "oh?" She looks down to her paws where a mouse was being crushed under her weight, "woops!"
She stepped off of the mouse and cleaned her paw with embarrassment.
"So," Hemlockheart mewed, "did you have a vision?"
"Yes! Yes I did!" Ceaderstripe mewed happily, "me and Froststar discovered something!"
Burntwhisker looked at the ground seemingl to be sad.
"We found out that Pinestripe of Treeclan and Hazelstripe of Frostclan are part of the prophecy," Ceaderstripe whispered.
"Really?" Heatherfur mewed.
"Yes!" Ceaderstripe mewed, "there's more cats!"