(004.) TRICKS

SATELLITES
( chapter four, tricks )

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

ANDROMEDA AND PETER WERE GOING ON THEIR VERY FIRST MISSION TOGETHER AND ANDROMEDA WAS MORE THAN NERVOUS. The brunette was putting on her boots, Yondu had given them to her and they fit perfectly. Peter was ready and he was waiting for Andromeda, he wore a red leather jacket that fit him snugly. Yondu had already told both of them what their mission was, it was fairly simple.

There was a group that lived in a remote place of Xandar and there were rumors that they had valuable jewelry and other valuables that would make them rich. Andromeda and Peter had to go there and steal whatever they could and bring it back to Yondu. Andromeda had never stolen anything before and she had no clue what she was up against.

Peter had gone out on a few missions before so he knew what he was doing which made Andromeda feel better. Yondu had trained Andromeda to use a quad blaster like the ones Peter had and she had gotten significantly better at using them since her first time. Once Andromeda was ready she stood up from her bed and tied her brown locks into a tight ponytail. She took a deep breath to relax, this was important and she couldn't fail.

Once Peter saw Andromeda had left the room, he looked at her up and down taking in her clothes that Yondu had given her. Peter's lips formed into a humble smile once he noticed the brunette, "You look great," Peter noticed Andromeda's hands trembling slightly and he wanted to make her feel better, "You got this, Andie,"

Andromeda smiled, "Thank you, now let's do this," the two of them smiled at each other as they walked towards the ship together. Another thing that Andromeda also learned was to use them, Peter was the one that had taught her, they would be co-pilots. At first, Andromeda was hesitant to learn to fly the spaceship but Peter had convinced her to let him teach her, after six years, she was glad she let him.

Peter and Andromeda sat at the front and Andromeda strapped herself in. Peter had a large smile on his face, "Are you ready?" Andromeda nodded at him before he jumped from his seat, "I forgot something, that is absolutely necessary." Andromeda furrowed her brows wondering what it was.

It was until three minutes later that she heard music throughout the whole ship. Andromeda let out a sigh as Peter came back and sat in his seat with a smile on his face, the song that was playing was from the Jackson 5, "Really, Peter?"

The dirty blond pilot shrugged his shoulders, "It's the Jackson 5, come on," Andromeda shook her head at Peter. She had grown close to him in the months that she had spent of Xandar. They would stay up late and talk about movies and Peter would constantly ask about Jurassic Park. Sometimes they would talk about their parents and Andromeda would think about her father.