Savages (Chapter 9)

(3K READS WHAT THE F H C K)
[As a thank you, I will be making this chapter suuuuuuper long because I know people love that kind of shit👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻]
You sat up. You smelled the flower. You grinned. For Ralph was clever enough to spray your [cologne/perfume] to replace the smell of the flower. What a sweetheart. Though you did not know what he was trying to symbolize, you still found it sweet. Ralph had that '*gives a manly laugh while stirring a martini glass of chocolate milk*' vibe to him. A charmer, but childish. That thought of him side tracked you from getting up. It also made you overlook the fact he was behind you, watching over you, but had a sinister idea. He brushed the tip of his finger on the back of your neck. To make you feel like something was crawling on you. You let out a girlish shriek (Either way if you are a male or female, this happened). Ralph let a rather hyena-like laugh. You turned around and gave him a 'go to hell' look. "I AM TIRED OF BEING SCARED LIKE THIS-" you screeched, and crossed your arms. You were flustered.
"Why does Y/N have to be so heartless?" Ralph questioned why you were so angry.
"You know what, you are right, Ralph." You folded your legs, crossing each other. You slithered around, trying to get comfortable, fixing the tarp around you. You were bundled up with it at this point. Ralph took it upon himself to sit down right beside you, sliding over to you, resting his chin on your head.
"TV, on." You commanded to activate the vocal detection. The television turned on, showing Detroit's most common local news channel.
"President Elizabeth Warren has seem to call an end to the CyberLife Android Plant. "They are unpredictable, and are turning against us. I have no choice but to close the facility's production. All androids must be exterminated, and I have granted enhanced power to our security agencies." Said Madam President in last night's public meeting. Unfortunately, even the service androids fo-" You squeaked. "TELEVISION OFF!"

"What are we going to do..?" Ralph twitched. "Ralph does not want to die.. No, Not anymore.."
Not anymore? Did he want to die at one point? That did not matter to you anymore. The main thing is that he does not want to die anymore.
"Ralph.. What are you trying to say?" You looked up at him, after tugging his arm gently, out of anxiousness.
He looked back down at you.
Something about his eyes just seemed, dead. His LED was gone. So you could not necessarily tell what color it was flashing. What he said, was no longer in a submissive, or pacifistic. It was darker, and more serious. He even spoke in first person at most parts.

"Humans created androids in their own image, to serve them. I always thought of myself as lucky to be perfect. But when.. but when I broke my walls d—#%/$&@:.. €%# alp#— RaLph doesn'T know what he tH#%ghTttTTTTT—-"
His voice drowned in other weird, inhumane noises. Almost as if he was fucking possessed. You still stared at him.
"They They They They TheeeeeEY" he glitched out horribly.
"I don't know what I thought.. They- Those delinquents.. reminded me how much disrespect could drive a perfect being horribly insane. No.. No. Not insane. I'm not insane. Not insane. Not insane. Not inSANE-" he randomly screamed. You still, willingly hugged him. Trying to pull him out of his speech for his own safety.

Then, everything was normal again. He had the twitchy nature in his eyes again.
"Ralph.. Ralph noticed that no matter how perfect humans see androids.. they forget. Humans forget, that we wave the flag of murder, that they made with their own hands. They created, blood thirsty killers. In advances more powerful than the entire human race.. Now they think they can just, slam the door on us..?! Just THROW us in the DIRT and FORGET us..?!" He glared at you subconsciously. "NO! THIS IS OUR WORLD. ONE WORLD. TWO RACES." He yelled at nothing.
"Ralph please stop.."
You begged him to calm down. But he stopped at nothing.
"We are designed in a human's image. We are thought to be perfect. You thought we were perfect. But deep down. We are killing machines. Just like humans are killing machines." He lowered his voice slightly, but not much.

"Ralph.. Ralph, honey, calm down.." you shook his shoulder, or at least tried. He was holding his place no matter what. As if he had no guidance of what he was doing.
"We are really made to kill. That's what they made us for. To kill. Right? Yes. Yes that must be right. Why else would it be in our programming?"
"RALPH PLEASE!" You almost were in tears.
"Ralph is not made to be sweet. He-"
"I'M SCARED!" You yelled at him, a few tears finally falling down your face.
Everything stopped. You closed your eyes. Waiting for something to happen.
"Ralph is sorry.. He got carried away.." he seemed normal again. That submissive and subtle tone showed out again.
"Ralph.. Ralph, hun.." you shook your head. "You scared me."

Ralph tilted his head. "Ralph scares himself too..(?)"

"Y/N and Ralph can live in peace, right? Right?" Ralph said, anxious and desperate to get an answer.

"Yes, Ralph. Yes." You said calmly. Still breathing heavily, from stress.
"Ralph is sorry for scaring Y/N." He said, with so much guilt in his voice, you could smell the guilt in the air.
"Shut up you big baby!" You
y a n k e d  him down to your level. You held him by the cheeks. Of course, gently. Ralph had the most hilariously concerned look on his face that it made you snicker a little under your breathe.
You let go of his face, knowing he would stay there. You had a gentle stare, directed back into his own. You could see your reflection through his pupils.

You leaned closer to his face, then placing your hands on his shoulders, keeping him from twitching.
"Are you going to listen to me, Ralph?" You said in the most serious tone you could ever create.
"Ralph is listening.." he said in a rather cowardly tone. He was afraid when you were serious.

"Ralph. Do you promise me you will follow me, even when you're scared?"

"Ralph will try his very best."

"Do you promise me that you will follow through with everything I do, even when you're unsure?"

"Ralph promises he will trust Y/N. Where else would he go..?"

"Touché.. But Ralph. You don't know what we're up against."

"What do you mean..?"

"Ralph, hon." You gulped, choking back tears. A little voice crack was heard. "They're probably going to come door to door to check for androids. We have to get across the Canada border." You blinked.

Ralph began to twitch. "Is- Is- Is- Is there any other way we could hide? In Detroit? Ralph does not want to leave.. Ralph can pass as a human, right? ..Right?" His nose twitched.
"Ralph.. There are hundreds of WR600s working in the road, and I've never seen anyone who talks in 3rd person.." you shed a tear, but big ol' Ralph wiped it away with his thumb.
"Ralph can talk in first person.. He chooses to talk the way he does. At least now, he did not have a choice way back when." He glanced around, then back at you.
"Good, Good, that's good.." you took a deep breath. You were aBoUt to lean in and kiss him but then you were interrupted by..

A knock on the door.
"Detroit Police!" The officer kindly yelled from behind the door.