Vicious (Chapter 11)

(Note 1: This chapter has self harm mentioned.)

(Note 2: I'm skipping all of the in between stages of leaving the house, yknow. The shipping of the furniture to the new house you picked, etc. I'm just skipping straight to the point because I know nobody cares about furniture and that bullshit. So the cuddling scene will immediately follow up with the exiting of the house)

(Note 3: This chapter has more romance in it since the previous chapters haven't exactly had enough joy in them to really enjoy.)
Your eyes opened. You saw Ralph, still 'subconscious'. "Wake up." You papped him. He growled and demanded 5 more minutes. Now Ralph--
Ralph never demands anything. He will be like 'excuse me s-sir can you please give ralph 5 more minutes-'
And never 'Give Ralph five more minutes'.
Although it would be cool.
But that will never happen.
"WAKE UP-" You papped him harder.
He refused.
"r a L P H-" You yelled. You grabbed his face with both of your hands. "nO" he grumbled.
"THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!" You baited him.
"W H A T -" He scrambled off of you and actually fell off of the bed in the process. He created a loud thud that jarred the house.
"You're vicious-" he said, disgusted in your little trick. It was funnier to you because he hates being tricked. "And you're stubborn." You got off of the bed and helped him up.
"Ralph is not stubborn!" He tensed his shoulders and stood up straight, a s s e r t i n g  h i s  d o m i n a n c e  by showing how much taller he was. You stood there unphased. "He said, as he stubbornly denied being stubborn." You teased, narrated him.
"WELL- H-H- HNGGG-" he had nothing to come back at you with.
"You're Mr. Right, and I'm [Mr./Ms.] Always Right." You added. "Ralph is insulted-" he crossed his arms. "Don't be." You got closer to him, and bumped your noses together gently.  This turned into an intense staring contest. Until you broke the streak by kissing him. He didn't do anything at first, but after 3 seconds, he kissed back.
This went on for a good 70 seconds. Until you broke for air.

(I'M NOT GONNA @ ANYONE BUT FOR THOSE WHO DMED ME AND TOLD ME THERE WASN'T ENOUGH LOVE IN THIS BOOK, THERE'S YOUR TEA, SISTERS.)

"Ralph, we have to leave." You turned your head away from him. "World War 3 is coming if the android revolution doesn't start first. Either way, we have to move to Canada."
"Ralph is unsure.." he frowned, and rested his chin on your head.
"I know, Ralph. But you miss every opportunity you don't take." You reasoned.

[LE TIMESKIP TO A WEEK LATER]

You and Ralph unfortunately had to have [Lynx] in a cage on the car ride to the border. It was too high of a risk that [she/he] would jump
out of the window. "Ralph is afraid.." he twitched. "I know, Ralph. But you have to trust me. And everything will be fine. Okay?" You rubbed his shoulder. "Alright.." he looked down, nervously.
"Meow?" Lynx rattled [her/his] cage and actually upturned it, knocking it on its side. You quickly tilted it back upright again.
Turns out that was the cat's way of saying "HEY LOOK AT RALPH RIGHT NOW." But you did not know that. You looked at Ralph on your own. He was crying.
"Ralph..? Are you okay..?"
He looked at you for a good long minute. Out of nowhere he grabbed your arm. You struggled, and tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let you. "WH- What are you doing?!-.." you frantically questioned him.
"Shut up!" He yelled at you, angrily. He rolled up your sleeve and stared at your arm.
Cuts.
Cuts.
Cuts,
Cuts,
And more cuts.
"Ralph saw your arm a few days ago. He did not want to say anything at first but it has been on his mind ever since." He glared at you, straight in the eyes. Giving the atmosphere around you an uneasy feeling.
Nobody said a word. Until once again,
"EXPLAIN!" He screamed at you. (The car is soundproof, homeslice.)
You were terrified and ashamed.
"I- I- I- I- I--" you stumbled over your words,
"I want you to look at your arms. I want you to look at your arms, and then look at me." He spoke nothing but anger. For a good cause. To scare you out of any thoughts of doing it again.
"Listen.. I did this before I met you. I did not think I would ever get to meet anyone that made me feel like I was someone. I just wanted to be someone. I-"

"You ARE someone, Y/N." He said softly.
"Thanks to you, I know that now, Ralph." You smiled.
"Ralph.. Ralph doesn't like to know that Y/N is hurt.. It makes Ralph feel worthless. Like he is not good enough." He explained.
"And he cannot think that way. It is unsafe. Y/N should not think that way either." Ralph showed weakness.
"And I do not think that way, anymore, Ralph." You reassured.

"Good." He softened his facial expression. Something about those hazel green eyes gave you butterflies in your stomach. And you do not know why.
To end the argument, Ralph kissed your scars and let go of your arm. You rolled your sleeve back down. Ralph is too precious and kind for this world. Everyone can agree on that.
"Meow." Lynx added.
"Meow indeed." You agreed with the feline.
Ralph chuckled, and showed that innocent and cheery grin on his silly little face.

(YOU SO.
FUCKIN
PRECIOUS
WHEN YOU
S M I L E.)

(Yeah this book has 5.74K reads wtf i love u all smhHHHHH)