- 1 -

betty

"Guess who." I say, covering my boyfriend's eyes as he sits at the lunch table alone, waiting for the rest of us.

"Oh c'mon, Betty, I know it's you."

I roll my eyes, he always knew and never played along. I drop my hands and he turns around. I smile, "Guilty!"

He leans in for a kiss and I lean as well before taking a seat next to him.

"Lovebirds, mind keeping the PDA at bay? We're going to try to eat, and you know how Jughead gets if he doesn't get to eat." Veronica says walking up to the table with her own arm candy.

"Hey, Ronnie, no need to bring my relationship with food into this." he says as he sits with her.

"Sorry, babe." she smiles to him.

I wrap my arm around Archie's. "So, Arch, are we still up for our study date after school?" I ask, biting my lip as I look up at him.

"Can't wait."

"Ah, yes, Ronnie and I have a date of our own planned as well. I call it, 'a trip to the mall which involves me indulging in delicious food court food as I follow my girlfriend around dreadfully'." 

Veronica gives him the death stare.

"My.. beautiful, fantastic girlfriend." Jughead corrects himself, earning a high smile from V.

"You two should join! Jug and Arch can do their own thing as you and I go clothes shopping, B!"

"I'd love to, V, but Archie really does need to study, he's got that big test coming up that he has to do well on or else his teacher is going to kick him out of that class."

Veronica and Jughead's eyebrows rise in alarm.

"Yeah, something about proving that I'm capable of keeping up with the class or else I'll transferred back to grade 10 math." Archie explains.

"Well, good luck then Archiekins!" Veronica says.

"You'll do great, dude, don't worry. No way you'll fail with Betty's help." Jughead says smiling at me.

I look down and smile, my cheeks heating up for some reason.

"I know, I've got the smartest girlfriend in town." Archie says, kissing my cheek.

"Alright, Jug and I have some.. business to finish for my class president campaign, catch you two later!" Veronica says, standing up and putting a hand out for Jughead.

"No need to lie, guys. We know you go to the blue and gold room to make out. Keep in mind, Betty has also got keys to that room and we've seen you one too many times without you noticing."

I hold in a chuckle as Archie exposes them.

Veronica scoffs. "Uncool. C'mon." she pulls Jughead, his burger dropping onto the table as she drags him away, his arm extended out as if still trying to reach his food.

I giggle, poor Juggie. 

"They're crazy." I say to Archie.

"It's one thousand percent Veronica, Jughead is not one for make out sessions at school, I can tell you that much."

I furrow my brows, "How much more do you know?"

"Sorry, Betty. Can't tell you, it's against the bro code to tell each other's secrets."

I grunt, "Fine."

~~~

After School