- 6 -

Hey guys, so just to clarify, the end of the last chapter does not mean Jughead doesn't know his name is Forsythe, it's just not a thought that came in their minds since they only consider each other best friends and Jughead never goes by Forsythe. Just thought I'd clarify. 

jughead

After talking a while more to get our mind off of everything, I decide I should go home. 

I put a hand on Betty's thigh and tapping it before standing up and saying, "I should probably get going, my dad will start to worry."

She nods and stands up, walking with me to the door, "Text me when you get home so I know you're safe." she smiles. 

I smile back, "I will." 

We hold each other in a tight hug, letting go I kiss the top of her head and open the door. "See ya later, Betts."

"Bye, Jug." 

She stands, leaning against the door frame as I walk down to my truck. As I pull out of the driveway she smiles again and waves goodbye. 

I pull into the trailer park, parking the truck before stepping into our trailer. 

"Dad?" I call out into the small space.

No answer, I guess he isn't home. I pull out my phone and send Betty a text,

Jughead: Just got home, mom!

I chuckle to myself as I put my phone back into my back pocket. I throw off my jean jacket and beanie and kick off my shoes, leaving me clad in my tank top and black jeans. I fall onto the couch and turn on the TV when my phone buzzes.

betty

My phone chimes,

Jughead: Just got home, mom!

I shake my head with a smile, 

Betty: Pardon me for caring if you stay alive. God forbid.

After I send the text I hold my phone awaiting his response and I rest my head on my pillow, staring at the ceiling my mind running with thoughts.

I wonder what Archie was feeling right now, what Veronica is feeling. Do they feel guilty? Are they dating now? How was the sex?

How was the sex.... I wonder how sex feels. Is it wrong for me to want to know? No, it's normal... right? I'm a 17 year old girl of course it's normal. Well, now I'm just single and horny. 

I close my eyes and imagine what it would be like to have someone touch me in that way. Archie never did, and that's partially my fault because he would always try at the wrong times. I didn't know who I wanted it to be. All I see in my mind is a man on top of me, it's almost as if I can feel his weight. I picture the man sucking my neck, and fondling my chest. I picture him tugging at my hair as I touch myself where he would. I moan at the feeling, my eyes still closed picturing it. "Fuck", I say, and the man I picture suddenly has a face.

 I open my eyes and sit up, heaving at who it was. Why did I just see Jughead? My attention is brought to my phone when I hear the sound of something being sent. Shit, what did I send? I look at my phone that was still open to my conversation with Jughead... and a voice memo. 

I play it. Moans, just moans.

"Fuck, shit, shit." I say. Why isn't it possible unsend on iMessage? I quickly type,

Betty: Don't play that!

God, I hope he doesn't.

The three dotted bubble appears, 

Jughead: Uh.. sorry Betts, too late. Need some privacy?

Oh my god this is so humiliating. 

Betty: Holy fuck, Jug, please pretend you didn't just hear that.

Jughead: Right. Hear what? 

Betty: Thanks. Anyways...

We continue to text throughout the night, but I can't help but think about the fact that I saw him when I was touching myself. 

veronica

I sit in my room crying. What was wrong with me? Not only did I lose Jughead and Betty, but I pushed Archie away because I was being greedy. 

I decide to give Archie a text.

Veronica: Hey, I'm sorry for the way I acted. I miss Jughead and Betty too, and I don't want you to think they aren't important to me. Idk, I guess I just got carried away. Hope u forgive me <3

"Mija?" My mom says as she stands at my door.

I wipe my tears and smile, "Hi, mom."

"What's wrong?"

I keep the fake smile up, "Nothing."

She looks at me in thought before her eyes catch my arm. "Did you get a tattoo?"

Shit.

"Uhm, yes." 

"Can I see?" she takes a step forward and I put my arm behind my back.

"No! No, it's a surprise."

She furrows her brows, "Hm... the placement is quite interesting."

She knows. Of course she knows, they had these too. 

"Come on, mija. You can talk to me. So you and Jughead are more serious I take it?"

My heart drops at his name. I was a horrible person. My eyes water again as I shake my head.

"N-Not Jughead, ma. Archie."

"Archie? Betty's boyfriend Archie?"

I nod in shame. "They broke up, but I cheated on Jughead."

"Oh, mija." She sits on my bed with my, lifting my chin with a finger. "That's okay, us Lodge women always get what we want, isn't that right." she smirks. "And so? Who is it?"

"It's Archie." I smile, "He's my soulmate." Her acceptance makes me think maybe it wasn't as horrible of a thing to do as it's being made out to be. 

"Well then it all works out."

"He doesn't want to be with me, not after we hurt Jughead and Betty."

She stands up, "Hold your head high, Ronnie. Again, we always get what we want." she smiles, closing the door behind her.

I run my fingers over the tattoo. I was going to get what I wanted, whatever it took.