- 3 -

archie

Well fuck.

Why the hell did I just do that? I just had sex with my best friends girl. If you weren't already a douche, Archie Andrews, you are the ultimate douche now.

Veronica had left the bathroom and I sit on the floor in a daze. I can't lie to Jughead. He's my best friend, and I did something horrible, the least I can do is admit to it. Maybe that'll lead to me loosing Jughead and  Veronica, probably even Betty out of her pure judgement of morality. 

You messed up bad, Andrews.

Two options, lie to Jughead's face for the rest of my life and guarantee my relationship with everyone, or tell the truth and risk it all.

There's only one in my mind though. I have to tell him.

-

veronica

There's an ache between my legs as I walk towards the doors to the mall. It's a constant reminder of the wrong I had committed. How stupid can you be, V? Jughead doesn't ever fight, he only ever cares for everyone but himself, he apologizes for everything even when it isn't his fault, and this is how I repay him? Just because I was so impatient. Had I waited, it would've been good with Jughead. Although, with Archie... it was spectacular. Something about his build and the way he talks in times of intimacy was so much more sexy to me than Jughead. Yes, I shouldn't be saying it, but it's true. Jughead is always asking if I'm okay, if I'm comfortable, calling me beautiful - which is as kind and caring, but Archie is demanding, brooding, and uses words like 'sexy'. That's more up my alley.

I'm a pure evil bitch. I'm really gonna compare Archie with my boyfriend and say I like him better? Although it was the truth. SHIT.... I like Archie more than Jughead. 

Oddly, my arm itches. I look down and see it. I had completely forgot. The soul-mark. How could I hide this everyday? I lift my arm closer and the name is clear as day. Archibald.

Although under horrible circumstances, I was happy? I had sex for the first time and it just so happened to be my soulmate. Archie is my soulmate. I had forgot about this thing, imagine it said Jughead's name, oh the pain I would feel.

My brain is mumbling millions of words at once as I stand at the entrance, waiting for Andre.

Suddenly, my eyes widen as I see Jughead's truck pulling up. 

"Hey, Ron, Andre was gonna pick you up but I told him I could. Get in." he says through the tolled down window.

I smile weakly before stepping into the car, being careful not to show the pain as I walk. I take a seat and he leans in to peck my cheek, my guilt overpowering.

"So, did you have fun? What'd you get?"

Did I have fun? Oh god, you have no idea. "Just a few clothes." I shrug, looking out the window, keeping a hand around my arm where the mark is.

"That's good." he responds awkwardly to my blunt response. "You okay?"

I glance at him and I can feel my face drop unintentionally. 

"Ronnie, what happened?" he says, worry written all over his face.

"I- I don't want to be with you anymore." Is what I say. He didn't deserve me. I knew that I liked Archie more than him, and the fact that it's confirmed Archie is my soulmate only made things worse, and I wouldn't lead him on. 

He pulls over on the side of the rode turning his body towards me. "W-What?"

"I don't want this anymore." I say, avoiding eye contact because I don't want to see how much I've hurt him. If I had told him that I had cheated it would hurt him more, and if I saw his face i know I'd let it out.