-Chapter 12-

Wow look a wild author appeared! Yeah so I'm sorry I stopped and probably won't have a determined schedule sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man stared at me as I stood up.

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing he said.

"Uh.. Yeah.." I reluctantly walked toward him.

"I'm trying to get the door open to see if I can get out of here.." He smashed a brick on the doorknob but there was no reaction. 

"What happened here?" 

"They came here, they were searching for some guy and when they didn't find him they destroyed our community.. My wife's dead.. My son's probably dead.. I don't know what to do... But this seemed like a good enough answer.." I patted him on his back comfortingly. I then grabbed a brick like the man and smashed it on the doorknob, we were making progress.

"I'm Jed, a chosen and I'm with a group with my friend Eleigh.. and a lost chosen named Micheal. We found a small girl and now I'm down here. Let's try and get out together, okay?"

We smashed the bricks down again, breaking the knobs right off the door, the man, who said his name is Francis, opened the door swiftly and ran out. We both ran into a room where the roof was partially caved in. We walked up the roof to what looked like the ground floor where there seemed to be a giant gate, that was still standing strong. The room looked unsturdy and ready to crumble, so we had to work quickly.

We tried pounding on the door, but we weren't getting anywhere. We moved to what seemed like a weak wall and started ramming the bricks against it, damaging lightly but enough where we could get out eventually. 

I decided to ponder on what the man said happened. He said They were looking for a man. I wonder why they would be looking for one of us. I decided to ask what he looked like.

"They described him as a blued-eyed brunette who was small, a pretty vague description to be honest." He said distastefully. 

We worked on the wall for a long time and eventually broke through, we ran as the roof began to cave in. As we ran through I ran straight into something, no someone solid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tada a chapter!!