-Chapter 29-

I felt cold. The deep emptiness surrounding me was cold, I couldn't feel the warmth of my boys, of Gavin, Eliegh, Micheal, no one. I was alone. I was stuck in this deep darkness with no one.

No, I need to get out of here. I need to see them again. I pushed against the black walls. And woke up. I woke up in Gavin's arms, feeling slow.
"...ke....p...!" I couldn't hear him.
"..ake... up..!"
"Wake up! Jed!" He was shaking me.
"Gavin?"
"Yes! Now c'mon we need to get out of here!" I was still in the room, but he was gone. I was still naked. He hoisted me up and covered me with the sheet. He swiftly pulled me through the open door, it was sparking as if it was broken.
"What's going on?"
"We just need to get out of here!" We stumbled out of the door and down a long door way, until we reached a pair of giant doors. Gavin slipped a key card I didn't notice he had and we escaped. We limped quickly deep into the forest until neither of us could stand walking anymore.
"What happened? How did you get to me? Where are Titus and Cadmus?"
"I had friends from another planet that wants to help this planet. They said they wanted to fight against them and would help us get you back. As for how I got to you, I checked all the rooms while they fought each other. They boys are with Lilith and Micheal back at the bunker. Jonas, Francis and Eliegh came here with me but we ere separated." Gavin explained.
"They'll meet us at the bunker." I replied, then we set off in what felt like the right direction.
Soon, I gained my strength back and we could begin running back. Within a couple of hours we reached our home. I could hear the crying of my boys and I felt like I would die if I couldn't hold them. I ran down into the basement and took both of them from Lilith, I began to rock them and they stopped crying. I felt relieved to have them back in my arms again.
Lilith squeezed my legs and Micheal followed after her.
"We were scared you wouldn't come back."
"I always will." I smiled at him.