Sleepover

Girls
Humour
___________

Piper McLean and Hazel Levesque were offically proud of themselves. They had planned the perfect sleepover. They wanted to make Annabeth feel happy again, to forget the world for one night and just be typical teenage girls. They had planned the whole evening. Piper was excited. It was her first real sleepover. She looked at Hazel who smiled back at her. Time to get Annabeth.

They found the daughter of Athena in her room, her eyes staring at a picture of her and Percy. Percy had started to separate himself from everybody else and the girls wouldn't let Annabeth do the same. Piper sat next to her and gently took the picture out of her hand and laid it on the bed. "Hey, Annabeth. Hazel and I thought you could use a distraction from all of this, so we planned a sleepover." Annabeth looked at her lap. "I don't-" Hazel interrupted her. "No isn't an answer. There are two options. You come with us voluntarily, or we'll drag you to Piper's room." A small smile formed on Annabeth's face. "I will take option one." Piper gave Hazel a thumbs up and mouthed, good work.

Annabeth gasped as she saw Piper's room. Three huge mattresses, one with a grey blanket, one with a pink and one with a golden one laid in the middle of the room, surrounded by all types of make-up and nail polish. Annabeth smiled. She turned to the other girls who pushed her inside and dropped on the mattresses. Annabeth walked over to her own one and sat down as well. "So, what have you planned?" Piper smiled mischivously.
"We're going shopping." "What?" Hazel took a magazine from the ground and laid it infront of them. She opened it and grinned. "It's time we get new PJs, don't you think?" Annabeth couldn't help herself, but smile too. "Yes, yes I think it is, but how are we gonna get them?" "Just wait," said Hazel, winking at her. Piper grinned. "I have an idea. Wait a second." She stood up and searched something in her wardrobe, while Annabeth looked questioningly at Hazel, who shrugged. "Ha! Found it!" Piper turned around and showed them a piece of fabric. "What?" "Just watch, girls." She threw it and as it landed, it turned into some kind of changing room. "We are going to have fashion show." Hazel and Annabeth laughed as Piper sat next to Hazel again. "Ok, so, let's see those beauties." Hazel looked at a golden, short top with a horseshoe on top of it and white shorts, the hem shining golden. Hazel grinned. "Let's try this." She tapped at the picture and a second later, she hold a golden top and white shorts in her hand. Annabeth gasped. "Awesome." "I am going to change," said Hazel, leaving Piper and Annabeth. They waited till Hazel was finished and came out of the change room. Piper gasped. "That- that looks beautiful." Hazel grinned and did a few poses. Annabeth laughed. "You should keep it." Hazel grinned. "Yep." She sat down again and the girls looked at the other PJs. Piper looked at the next side and gasped again. "Annabeth, this is perfect for you. "Annabeth leaned closer and smiled. "It was a sea green t-shirt which showed the see and a grey owl flying over the waves. The eyes of the owl were two yellow gems which glowed in the light of Piper's lamp. The short were grey with a yellow bottom. It was perfect. Annabeth tipped on the picture and she smiled as she felt the soft fabric under her fingers. She went to the change room and looked at the mirror after she changed into her new clothes. She liked it. Annabeth walked up to the other girls and flipped her hair. "I am Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena and I like my PJs," she said in a high pitched voice. Piper and Hazel looked at her and started laughing. "Well, Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, I like it too and you would probably give Percy a heat attack when he would see you like that." Annabeth laughed even harder and grinned. "Now it's Piper's time." Piper nodded and the three girls turned back to the magazine. "What about this?", asked Hazel, pointing to a pink top with a dove and pink leggings. Piper shook her head. "Nah, to much Aphrodite." Hazel laughed and turned the page. Piper's eyes landed on a white long sleeve shirt with soft pink swirls and and black leggings. "That's perfect." She also tipped on the picture and went to change. As she came out again, Hazel and Annabeth gasped. "Beautiful." Was all they could say. Piper smiled and blushed slightly. "So I should keep it?" "Defenitifly."

Piper Hazel and Annabeth sat in a circle and played truth or dare. "Annabeth. Truth or dare?" "Truth." Piper grinned. "Have you and Percy ever... You know..." Annabeth blushed a scarlet red. "What? No! Our parents would kill us." "But you want to?" Annabeth didn't answer, instead she turned to Hazel. "Truth or dare?" "Dare." "Ummm, I dare you to go up to Frank and kiss him for one minute." Hazel blushed and bit her lip. "Do I have to?" Piper laughed. "Yep." Hazel sighted and got up, the other two following. She went on deck, where Frank was keeping watch. "Hey, Frank," Hazel said. "Aren't you having a sleepover, or something like that?", he asked. "Not that I'd mind your company." "Yeah, but I had to catch some fresh air." Before Frank could say anything else, Hazel wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his lips onto hers. Piper whistled quietly and Annabeth bit her lip to stop herself from giggling. After two minutes, Hazel pulled back, smiled at Frank and walked back under deck. Frank blinked and shook his head. "Girls." Back in Piper's room, the girls were teasing Hazel. "That was one minute too long." Hazel blushed and hid her face. "Shut up, Piper. Truth or dare." Piper made a thinking face. "Dare." Hazel smirked. "I dare you to go flirt with Leo." Piper's eyes widened and she opened and closed her mouth like a fish. "W-what?" Annabeth and Hazel high-fived. "Good one." Piper scowled and walked to search for Leo. She found him in the engine room. "Hey, Leo," she said, leaning in the door frame. Leo raised an eyebrow. "Hey, beauty queen." Oh gods. "Do you really think I am beautiful?", she asked, tracking her finger along the door. Leo blinked. "Uhh, yeah. You're a daughter of Aphrodite, so..." Piper stepped forward him and felt his biceps. "Always working must be hard, don't you wanna take a break? I don't have anything to so, too." Leo took a step back. "Umm, Piper? You ok?" Piper took another step toward him. "Of course. Now that I'm with you." Leo blinked rapidly and shook his head. "Sorry, I'm out of here," he said, before sprinting out and leaving Piper alone. "How rude," she muttered. Annabeth and Hazel came in, laughing and holding their stomachs. "T-that was so funny. And Leo's reaction." Annabeth doubled over, gripping on Hazel for support. "The boys will be so distraught tomorrow." Piper nodded grinning. "Let's go back."
After they sat in their room again, Piper looked at Annabeth. "Truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to go to Percy and tell him that his swordfish is really big." Hazel fell backwards, laughing so hard she started to cry, while Annabeth just sat there, mouth agape. "What?! No way. No fucking way am I saying that!" Piper was laughing too and had problems to form a proper sentence. "Y-you h-h-have t-to." She looked at Hazel and they both laughed harder at Annabeth's misery. "I hate you," she grumbled, before standing up and making her way toward Percy's room. Percy sat there, talking to Jason. Annabeth's eyes widened. Why was Jason here? She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, but Percy said something before she had the chance to do her dare. "Hey, wise girl? What's up?" Annabeth gulped and said. "Nothing much. I just wanted to say that your swordfish is really big." She turned around and raced out of the door, leaving the two flabbergasted boys behind.
Hazel and Piper were laughing, more like choking, and wouldn't stop. Annabeth was lying on her mattress, face hidden in her hands. She kept muttering, "Oh my gods, oh my gods." The girls would never allow her to live that down. Piper finally calmed down a bit. "I don't think anyone will ever forget this night." Annabeth and Hazel nodded in agreement. They would always remember this.