(2) Pranks, tons of make-up and more pranks

Part two of 'Prank, posion ivy and more pranks', requested by eccyuk. Enjoy!
___________

It had been a few weeks after Willa's prank on the Hermes Cabin and they had backed off pranking Demeter's children to everyone's relieve.
It was a mystery who'd pulled the prank, it was only obvious that it was someone from cabin four.

But then Katie and Annabeth were chit-chatting and, knowing the daughter of Athena was trustworthy, she told her that it was Willa who'd put the poison ivy in the beds of Travis, Connor and the other Hermes campers. Unfortunately for said girl, two certain brothers had been eavesdropping on the two campers (Travis wanted to know if Katie talked about him or not) and they were royally pissed.

"That little-" growled Travis, stomping back to his cabin, glaring at the ground. "We need to do something," demanded Connor with his lips pressed into a thin line. "No one pranks the pranksters," his brother agreed and spun around to face Connor. "We need to pull a prank she won't recover from, something like..." His gaze travelled over the different cabins, stopping at a pink one with hearts and glitter and whatever else those nutcases decorated it with. Seemingly reading Travis' mind, Connor smirked. "Something like a make-over?"

Nodding, Travis marched right up to Aphrodite's cabin, knocking forcefully and trying not to breath in the different flavours of... something. The door opened to reveal a young girl, who looked at them questioningly and said with an impatient sigh. "Piper's not here," and went to close the door, but Travis put his foot between door and doorframe, stopping it from snapping shut. "What?" She growled. "We're not looking for Piper, we're here for Drew."
Someone pushed the girl out of the way and Drew's face appeared in the doorway. "What do you want?" She asked irritated, cocking two perfectly arched eyebrows. Connor, who propped his elbow on top of Travis' shoulder smirked. "I want you to do what you-"
"Do best," continued Travis for his brother, "We want you to give Willa- the Demeter girl- a make-over."
Connor nodded enthusiastically. "She is too shy to ask and will probably deny ever saying it-" he leaned in close and whispered in Drew's ear, "we overheard her crying in the girl's toilets. She was sobbing and saying that she wanted to look as beautiful as you."
Pulling back, he crossed his arm, giving her a lop-sided grin.
"So, will you help an innocent soul feel beautiful again?"
Drew just stared back impassively. "What's in it for me?"
"One month without pranks," offered Travis quick like a shot and Drew seemed to consider it. "Fine."
She didn't ask why the two most famous pranksters of the camp would suddenly develop a soft heart. She didn't really care and she had the chance to change one more ugly person into something as perfect as her.

It happened after lunch. Willa was sitting at the beach, looking at the calm waves and smiling at Katie, who sat next to her. A few feet away, Percy and Annabeth were talking, her head in his lap. "They are a cute couple, aren't they?" Willa said with a smile, looking at the two half-bloods. The other girl nodded. "Yeah. Even though it took them five years to realise it."
Willa laughed quietly, feeling happy for the two.
"Willa?" Asked someone from behind and the two daughters of Demeter turned around. Behind them stood a boy, maybe fourteen, with dark blue eyes and blond hair. Defenitifly Aphrodite's son. "Yeah?" Willa asked, standing up and pulling Katie with her. "Drew wants to talk to you," he said and turned around, walking back towards his cabin. "Hey, wait!" She called after him, but he ignored her, and Willa gave Katie an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I better go. Let's see what the drama queen of New York wants from me now."
Katie nodded in understanding. "It's fine, I'll wait for you and continue stalking our two love birds."
Grinning, Willa ran after the son of Aphrodite.

Entering the cabin, a cloud of perfume hit her hard and she coughed, waving her hand in front of her face. "Drew?" She called out, seeing no one in there. Then the door slammed shut. Spinning around, she saw the whole Aphrodite Cabin standing there, forming a circle around her. Drew stepped forward. "Sit," she ordered and Willa looked at her in confusion. "Why?"
"Because-" said Drew, pushing her towards one of the many makeup stands lining the wall, "When you leave, you're gonna look much prettier than when you entered."
"What?!" Cried Willa in horror, finally realizing what exactly Drew planned on doing. "I don't want no make-up! Lemme out!"
"Shush, sweetheart," Drew whispered, pulling her down onto the chair. "Everything's gonna be perfect."

The next three hours- yes, it took f**king three hours for the children of Aphrodite to finish her make-over- were torture at its finest. The powder and rouge and mascara and fake lashes and whatever else they drowned her with... it was torture like Willa had never even heard of. After those tormenting three hours, she was finally released- they seriously bound her hands to the chair because they thought she fought too much- and stumbled, dazed and shell-shocked out of that cursed cabin.
Fresh air!
She was breathing heavily, feeling like she just came out of a boxing match- she couldn't feel her face anymore!

Laughter pulled her out of her misery. She turned around to glare daggers at Travis and Connor Stoll, who stood, arms crossed, behind her. Realization dawned on her as she saw their smug looks. "You!" She growled.
"You did this."
"That should show you not to mess with us," they grinned, high-fiving each other and winking at Willa.
With a battle cry, she lunged.