(1) Who is Percy Jackson?

Percabeth (kinda), Jason is cuirous: After Tlh, Before MoA

Jason was annoyed. Why couldn't people just answer his questions? He wanted to know more about Perseus Jackson, wanted to know what he was like, as a hero, a demigod and a teenager, but people just dodged his questions, running off to camp activities or their cabins and it was driving him mad. How was he supposed to co-lead with the son of Poseidon, if he knew nothing about him?!

Everyone expect Annabeth seemed uncomfortable talking about Percy, but Jason hadn't had the guts to ask her yet. She just seemed so... broken every time Percy was brought up. Even though he had only known the blonde girl for a short amount of time, he knew that not many things could manage to bring her down. She was one of the strongest people Jason knew, with her dangerous determination and fierce attacks. But only the mention of Percy Jackson's name was enough to dim that burning fire in her eyes and Jason just hoped that the guy was worth it, because he had started to like Annabeth, even though he used to be afraid of her and he really, really hoped Percy Jackson was as much as she made him seem.

The only things he could get out of the other campers where that he was a great swordsman, the best in 300 years to be exact and that he saved Olympus by fighting- and defeating- Kronos.

He sighed, looking out at the shimmering sea in front of him. Normally, he would stay as far away from his uncle's domain as possible, but somehow, this spot just... He didn't know how to describe it, he just got drawn to this place, sitting on the sand and watching the waves.

"Hey," said a soft voice from behind and Jason turned to see Annabeth, standing a few feet away, looking at the blue water with longing eyes. "We used to sit here sometimes," she stated, eyes never leaving the crystal clear water, "Percy would tell me stories about the sea and Poseidon's palace. He sometimes would vanish into the waves, only to come back with a pearl or coral." She smiled sadly. "I made a necklace with all the little gifts he brought me."

Jason blinked surprised. He hadn't expected her to open up to him so quickly, telling him something that seemed awfully intimate. Sure, he wanted to know more about Percy, but he still didn't know why Annabeth would tell him of all people, someone she only just met.

Seeing the look on his face, Annabeth smiled slightly. "I know you are curious, Jason. And I know why you didn't want to ask me, but I know better than anyone how infuriating it is to not know something."
Jason looked at her closer and saw the dark bags under her eyes, the longing look in her grey sad orbs and then looked back at the sea. "You didn't came here looking for me," he realised, turning his eyes back to the blonde warrior.

She shook her head. "No, this was our place, our secret spot," she replied softly. Suddenly, Jason felt like a intruder and pulled his feet under him to stand up, but Annabeth dropped down next to him and he looked at her questioningly. "He probably wouldn't mind," she explained. "I still feel like I don't belong here. It's your place..."
"How did you find it anyways?"
"What?"
Annabeth sighed. "To find this place, you have to take a certain way through the woods and for a new guy like you, it's nearly impossible to find."

Jason frowned. "I- I'm not sure. I just followed my feet, I wasn't even planning on going here."
Annabeth smiled at him, a small, but real smile. The first one he'd ever seen on her. "Maybe it's a sign, maybe he wants me to tell you about him."
And even though Jason doubted it, he nodded his head, not wanting to upset Annabeth even more, so he muttered, "I guess."
She grabbed a handful of sand and let it run through her fingers. "Ask away. I'll answer what I can."
"You sure?"
"Yes."

Jason looked back at the sea and realized that he actually didn't know what to ask, too many thought swirling around in his head. "Uh, can he really talk to fish?" The second the question left his lips, he blushed, lowering his gaze. He could hear Annabeth's quiet laugh. "Yes. Fish and horses. Did you see the black Pegasus in the stables?"
Jason thought back to his Pegasus riding lessons and vaguely remembered a camper talking about the black one, saying the he didn't eat nor drink since...
"It was Percy's, right?"
Annabeth nodded. "Yes, Blackjack." She smiled, her eyes far away. "Percy saved him from the Princess Andromeda, a ship of Kronos' army."