Heroes are the ones who can lose the most

Torture/pain/tartarus

"W-why me? I-I don't understand." The pit let a cruel laugh ring through the dark cold cell where his prisoner was lying on the rough ground, a pool of blood surrounding him and his body shaking in pain. "Why you? I don't know. Fun, revenge, boredom? You are powerful Perseus Jackson and you need to be out of the way." He smirked evilly and crunched down next to the demigod. "I really thought you would be stronger. You are with me for one day now and you have blacked out like, seven times already. Pathetic." The boy closed his eyes. "I am not weak." His voice was barely a whisper, but it was firm and radiated hatred, hatred for the one who tortured him nonstop in this last 24 hours. Tartarus raised his eyebrows. "No, you aren't weak and that is the reason I'll have to break you, mentally and physically. When I am finished with you, there won't be a Perseus Jackson anymore, just the body of a soulless little boy who tried to safe the world, but wasn't even able to save himself." Percy shook his head weakly. "You will never break me."
"We will see, we will see." Tartarus gripped Percy's hair and smashed his head against the crimson stained ground. The boy gapsed and blinked slowly, feeling drowsy, the pain subsiding to a dull throbbing in his head. The pit leaned forward and whispered: "You will break like every other hero, because heroes are the ones who can lose the most." He let go of his hair and left as Percy slowly lost consciousness.
______________________________
Ahhhhhhhh! Sorry, I'm crying!!!!!!!!!