(1) Pranks, poison ivy and more pranks

Campers: Humor

Idea's not mine, but a request. This is for eccyuk. I hope you like it.
__________________
Camp Half-blood was a peaceful place. Not in the literal sense, after all, it was the place where heroes were born, but it was a safe heaven for people who had nowhere else to go. It was a home and the campers were a family, and that's what makes the camp so special.

But there were some times when the demigods wanted nothing more than to rip each other's heads off. We all know that, just take a look at Percy and Clarisse... or Clarisse and anyone for that matter. And of course, there were some half-bloods, who just didn't know when to stop.

Willa had had enough. Some pranks were admittingly somewhat funny, while others just made her want to shoot herself in the head. But this... the Hermes Cabin had really crossed a line this time. Sure, as part of the Demeter cabin, she was used to being pranked (especially since Katie and Travis got together and the Hermes kids took an even bigger interest in them), but replacing all their beautiful flowers with plastic flowers and burning Hermes' name into the grass was one prank too much. And as if that wasn't enough already, they had dyed everyone's hair tips neon green.
Seriously, neon green and fiery red really wasn't a good combination. She shook her head, long waves of red hair falling in front of her eyes.
She looked up when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "We're gonna get back at them," promised Katie Gardener, counsellor of Cabin four.
"Oh, I will," growled Willa, her blue eyes glinting dangerously. "And they are gonna wish they'd never touched my flowers and hair."

It was during dinner that an idea struck her. She had been thinking about a way to teach the pranksters a lesson, but nothing she came up with seemed even in the slightest good enough to scare them off. But then Katie complained about all the fake flowers and that the only plants they had left were the hidden supplies of poison ivy and it struck Willa like lightning.
Excusing herself, she stood from the table and sprinted towards her cabin, an idea forming in her head. She ignored the surprised shouts of her siblings and slammed the door shut behind her. Dinner would last for at least one more hour, so she had enough time to do as she planned.

Pulling a pair of gardening gloves from her pockets, she grabbed a small box from under Katie's bed and run off towards Cabin eleven.
As she passed the Hecate cabin, she stopped dead in her tracks, a small smile playing on her lips. She looked around to see if anyone was watching and slipped into the cabin, a triumphant grin on her face once she found what she was looking for. "Perfect, a cloaking spell," she whispered and ran back outside, looking once more if someone had seen what she was doing. Then, she sprinted towards the Hermis Cabin.

Looking around, she scrunched up her nose, seeing the chaos the teenagers had made.
Smirking to herself, she pulled out the box and opened it, revealing the green leaves of poison ivy. "Payback time."
Working quickly, she put a few leaves on each bed, whistling a random tune while doing so. Once she finished, she observed everything with a small smile on her face. The beds of Connor and Travis caught her attention and her eyes flickered back to the double bed. She laughed quietly as she put even more poison ivy under their bed sheets, then she walked back to the door, looking over everything with satisfaction. She pulled out the sheet of paper she'd... borrowed from the Hecate Cabin and cleared her throat, reading the Greek words.
A smile stretched her lips as the leaves turned invisible in front of her eyes. This would teach the Hermes kids a lesson that pranking them had consequences. She left the cabin with a grin, whistling that random tune again.

The next morning, when everyone was gathering in the pavilion, scream ssuddenly erupted from the Hermes Cabin, and Willa couldn't help but smirk.
Mission accomplished.
Noticing her good mood, Katie raised a eyebrow. "What did you do?"
"Oh, I just gave the Hermes Cabin a very itchy reason to back off pranking us."
That was the last time anyone pranked the Demeter Cabin.
__________________
So, I really liked the idea and I hope you like it, eccyuk.