(2) Death and blood- oh, and Batman: Zombies?

So, the second part of my one-shot, eh, that doesn't make any sense. It's a two-shot now. Well, whatever. I don't want this to be so sad (like the first part😅), so yeah.

The demigods that are still alive after the war (because you need to know this for the story...):

Clarisse
Will
Rachel (even if she's not a demigod)
Stolls (I just can't kill them😂😅)
Katie
13 other Greek campers
Reyna
92 other Roman campers

One year after Bruce Wayne adopted Percy Jackson who was now known as Riptide and fights with a sword (he still uses Riptide, but since it doesn't work on humans, he uses a different sword and fights with Riptide only against monsters):

Ok, so going on patrol is a normal thing for the five Wayne brothers (Percy is seen as a brother, not as a cousin). Percy still missed his other family and friends, and it still hurt every time he thinks about them, but he was recovering. The Batfam could never replace the Seven, Nico, Thalia and everyone else, but they didn't need to. They were his family, too, even if his heart would always belong with his blood/(ichor) family.

"Hey, not-Robin," said Jason threw the com. Percy grinned. Jason and his nicknames. "What's up?" He could practically hear Jason roll his eyes. It was night in Gotham and the streets were empty. "Where are you, I'm bored." This time, it was Percy who rolled his eyes. "North side, near the Supermarket."
"Jason, stay where you are!" Percy laughed slightly at Dick's annoyed tone. The last time Jason was bored and left his post, the five brothers ended up in dresses and high heels (don't ask) and Percy managed to break his ankle. Percy let his gaze wander over the abandoned streets of his city. "Doesn't look like any villain is out tonight." Suddenly, a bright light erupted from the ground somewhere to his left and blinded him for a second and Percy chieled his eyes. "Guys, do you see that?!"
"How the hell chould we not?!", yelled Damian through the com, sounding as grumpy as ever. Percy blinked and realised that the light was a beam of white energy. "I think I can see where it comes from," he said, jumping on the next roof. "Yeah, it's right in the centre of the city," said Tim, and Percy guessed that he was running, because he sounded breathless. "Ok, we'll all meet there. Whatever that is, don't advance alone, wait until everyone is there," commanded Dick, now in his Nightwing mode and Percy started running towards the strange white beam of light.

The brothers met on top of a high building, able to see anything that happened, but unseen to anyone on the ground, not that there were any people, but if someone would decide to check the strange light thingy out, then they wouldn't be able to the the vigilantes. "So," asked Robin, "What shall we do?" Nightwing narrowed his eyes at the bright light. "I don't see anyone who could be the cause if this." Red Hood snort. "We've heard that before." Dick raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you have a problem, Todd?"
"Yes, I do, Grayson. The last time you said that, we ended up unconscious for four days!"
"Well, maybe you should have done what you were supposed to do and not stalk some poor woman!"
"I was bored, Grayson! Your stupid voice was annoying the crap out of me and I didn't have anything better to do!"
Dick clenched his fists and tried to control his anger, while Percy just chuckled at his brother's behaviour. "Watch it, Jason, or I will break your nose again!"
"Try to land one hit on me before I shoot you."
Damian face-palmed. "Could you guys please concentrate?"
Jason glared at him and asked mockingly. "What, scared that you'll end up with a broken arm again?"
Damian clutched his sword. "Don't make me shove your head in your ass, Todd. Not that there would be much brain to damage." He smirked.
"Why you little-" Red Robin sighed. "Enough! For God's sake!"
"It's 'gods', Tim," butted Percy in. Tim glared at him. "Shut it, I'm pissed. And you do not want to see me angry." Jason snickered. "Oh, is the little Timmy angry?" Percy watched them like a tennis match. He just needed Popcorn now, and everything would be perfect. "You know," he said, "You guys are almost as bad as Thalia and Nico." Percy had told Bruce, Dick, Jason, Damian and Tim everything about his cousins, friends and Annabeth, and the offended look on the Batboys' faces were priceless. "You should see your faces. Hilari-" An arrow embed itself in the wall next to Percy's head. "What the Hades," he screeched, looking around for the archer. "C'mon Kelp Head. We are not that bad, are we?" Percy stiffed. That voice. He knew that voice. But there was no way... she was dead. "What? Did Mrs. O'Leary eat you tongue?" No, he knew that voice, too. "Turn around, Seaweed Brain." A choked escaped Percy's lips as he turned around. He couldn't believe his eyes. There, right in front of him stood Thalia, Nico, the seven and... "Wise Girl?", he breathed, carefully reaching out for her, scared that she might vanish at his touch. "Wait," said Dick, confusion written all over his face. "If you are who I think you are, then you should be dead." Jason punched his shoulder. "I was dead, too, remember?"
"And my father was not happy about your resurrection," said Nico, grinning at Percy. The son of Poseidon didn't know what to do. He was surrounded by his dead friends. "H-how?" Annabeth smiled and took his hand. Her touch felt so real, so warm. "Hades was trying to figure out how to bring us back to life since the day we died, but he wasn't sure whether it would work or not, so he didn't tell you. I guess he owed us after we closed the Doors of Death." Percy let out a watery laugh, then he pulled Annabeth closer and kissed her right on the lips. He could feel her crying and could taste her teas on his lips. He breathed in her scent, lemon shampoo. He smiled. A cought broke the couple apart and both blushed. "I don't want to ruin the moment," stated Jason, completely ruining the moment, "But what the hell is going on?" Percy clutched Annabeth's hand tighter. "Guys, this is Annabeth." The batboys' mouth fell open. "As in 'the Annabeth'?" Percy blushed and nodded. Dick smiled. "Then I assume that this are Thalia- just Thalia, Nico di Angelo, Jason Grace, Piper McLean, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zangh and Leo Valdez." The half-bloods gave a salute. Annabeth slightly punched Percy's shoulder. "Don't you want to tell us who your friends are?" Percy rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Oh, yeah. The guy with the black suit is Dick Grayson, or Nightwing, the idiot with the red helmet is Jason Todd, or Red Hodd-" Thalia snort. "Now this could get confusing." Percy playfully glared at her and continued. "This is Tim Drake, Red Robin, and that is Damian Wayne, or Robin. They are kind of my cousins." Thalia choked. "Say what?!"
"Yeah, after my mom... well, I found out I had an uncle, Bruce Wayne. This are his sons." Annabeth analysed the boys. "So, I guess that three of you are adopted?" They nodded. Suddenly, Dick's eyes lit up. "Well, it's pretty late, and I guess the cause of the light was you?" Annabeth nodded her head. "Yes, it's a portal to the underworld. It should vanish in 3, 2, 1." As if on cue, the light faded away and left everyone in darkness. "Do you have anywhere to stay?", asked Dick, excitement shining in his eyes and Percy wondered what Dick was planning. "Well," said Nico, "We could go back to Camp." Annabeth shook her head. "I'm not leaving Percy's side. Never again."
"Well, then it's good that we have a lot of room in the Wayne Manor. You can live with us, I'm sure Bruce has nothing against a few more kids living with him." Jason snort quietly. "Yeah, sure." He could almost imagine Bruce screaming, 'Why are there so many kids in my house?! Where did those kids come from?! I swear, I they start throwing knife at each other, too, then I'm gonna kill myself!' Then Thalia would shoot an arrow at Percy and Bruce would yell, 'Ok, bye. Arrows are as bad as knives. Where's the next window? I need to jump out of it!' "We would love to stay with you," smiled Annabeth, completely unaware if Jason's thoughts.
Tim grinned. "Yay, even more Zombies in the house." Jason stared at him. "You little piece of sh**." He started to chase Tim over the roofs of Gotham and Percy laughed at the confused face of Leo. "You'll get used to it." He nodded sceptically "When you say so." Annabeth squeezed Percy's hand. "You know, it doesn't matter where we live, home is with you." Percy smiled. "I love you, Annabeth Chase."
"And I love you."
____________________________________
A/N: So, something not so sad, yay!