T W E N T Y - T H R E E | Willow

{Pic of Neel}

Song: God Is A Women

Artist (s): Ariana Grande

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

"There's not much I can do" 

Julian groaned "There has to be something".

Officer Gail ran a hand through his hair taking a seat on the couch. Officer Gail was the cop that was sent over by Tobias when I first moved into Neel's house. He had left me with his number and said 'call me if you need anything'.  Right now I am in desperate need of that something.  

"It's one against the god-damn system.  Unless I have higher orders, there's nothing I can do". Officer Gail stood up opening his mouth to say something once more but was cut off by the doorbell.

"I'll get it" Julian ran out of the room and towards the door. 

"It's a girl from your school" Julian yelled from the door and my brows furrowed. I walked over and saw a familiar face standing at the threshold.

"Hi." Willow said looking at me and then back at Officer Gail who was standing behind me. Willow was a classmate with who I shared several classes with. During Freshman year she had approached me, when no-one did, with the idea of friendship but I was too scared to accept it. There was an older women standing next to her who looked strikingly similar to her.

"This is my mom, Skylar" that explains it.

"Can we help you?" Julian asked moving so he made room for me.

"Not really, but we can help you. I saw what happened at school and I wanted to help" she smiled leaning against the door staring at me. Julian grinned pulling her through the door, slamming it shut. Before opening it again, allowing Skylar to step through muttering a sorry. 

"Really? We'll try anything at this point" Julian exclaimed leading Willow to the living room.

"Before I start let me just say, what I'm about to tell you isn't 100% confirmed. I came to discuss it with you first before taking it further" 

"Wait, how'd you know where to find us?" Julius questioned. Willow didn't reply and just winked giving a side glance to her mom.

"The plan?" Willow looked up at me once I spoke and gave me a small smile. Willows mom Skylar continued to explain to us what they had planned and my eyes lit up with every word.

"That will most definitely work" Officer Gail agreed.

"That is if I can get my brother on-board" Willow sighed.

Did I mention Willows brother was basically King? Well, he's not royal blood but he married the Queen. Their story was all over the news a month ago and it was far from a fairy-tale.

"Can't you call him?" Julius pressed. Willow shrugged her shoulders retrieving her phone. The phone rung a few times before a voice was heard.

"Hello" A voice echoed through the loudspeaker.

"Hey, Noah" Willow replied looking at us with the corner of her eye.

"Everything okay?" Noah questioned. Willow adjusted on her seat before replying.

"I kinda have a problem. I was hoping you could help me?" I held by breath waiting for him to reply.

"Are you sure it's me you want help from or Allison?" Noah laughed and Willow faked-laugh along wanting to appease him.

"Probably both" I took a seat in-front of Willow and waited.

"What's wrong?" There was some shuffling over the phone and then nothing.

"I was hoping that we could meet in person to discuss this." Willow pleaded her fingers crossed.

"Willow, you know how busy I am these days" he replied with a heavy sigh.

"Noah, trust me when I say this is important" Skylar finally spoke up. All this time she had her eyes downcast.

"Mom? Let me see what I can do and I'll text you" Noah compromised before ending the call.

"You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you so much" I said sincerely looking at the mother-daughter duo. 

"I think I do" Skylar smiled at me sadly. Willow instantly reached for her moms hand giving it a tight squeeze. 

"I'll let you know what he says" Willow said standing up with her mother in tow.

"Thank you" I said once again when we got to the front-door. Before they could leave Julius spoke up again. 

"Why are you helping us" Skylar froze before turning around to face me. She stepped forward taking my hand in her own.

"I can't stand abuse. I know what's it's like to be where you are right now" with that said she turned around and left.

"If all works out, Neel will be with you in no time."

I sure hope to God, he is.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

This is a short chapter but hey-ho. Skylar has her own story which you can find on my page as does Noah. I wonder if I should write a cross-over for the next chapter.

I know that in America school has started once again. So I have a message for you all, especially the seniors. Personally, I just finished high school and I couldn't be more relieved but I one regret one thing. Now, don't take this the wrong way but I regret not messing around. I'm not saying that I was a goody two shoes but hell no I wasn't. I skived my lessons (don't do this) and I would get upto shit but not shit that would get me suspended or excluded. By messing about I mean I regret not messing about with my friends. I realised this during the last week of school so my friends and I made a list to complete during the last week of school and it was the best week of my life. Seniors don't wait for that week. Take advantage of the whole year. Mess about and have fun but also put your head down and work. This year is really important for you and can literally make or break you. Now, my friends are going to university in the same city whilst I'm travelling to another city to do nursing. We'll still see each other but not as often which is why this year is crucial for you. You never know what it may bring. Live, laugh and love. 

Vote.

Comment.

Share.