Prolouge

It's been years since I've stepped foot outside, six years to be exact. I was always a shy boy, but then something happened, and my fears overwhelmed me so much that I just stopped going to school, then I gradually stopped going out with my friends and family. Now it's been this long and I still haven't left.

I want so bad to leave and live like a normal 17 year old. But I just can't. A few years ago I was diagnosed with agoraphobia, they say, meaning the therapist that came to the house for a while, say I could get better in time, but no matter how hard I try I just can't get my self to walk out of that door. I stare out my bedroom and living room, well any window to be exact just fantasizing what it would be like if I wasn't so fucking scared.

Well it's not all bad, mama never has to worry about my whereabouts, like she does with my brother Mike and step brothers Tony and Jaime. My family never forces me to leave and accept that this is real and hard for me to deal with. I help mama with household chores so she doesn't have to do it all. My step dad unfortunately passed last year. I get to be home schooled so I don't deal with annoying people. But if course I don't have friends anymore or a so called "life".

It wasn't until now that my neighborhood got any sort of change to it. The house across the street was up for sale and it was actually sold not to long ago. So there's going to be a new family moving in. Who? I have no clue. But it'll be interesting to observe new people. I pretty much know what everyone around here looks like and their schedules, like when they leave for work or school and when they return. After years or observations you tend to memorize these things.

My brothers are at school, but are due back any minute, mamas at work not to be home for another couple hours, so I'm here alone, listening to some music in the background while watching the windows when I large truck pulls up in front of the house across the street, while a silver car pulls into the driveway.

I saw a woman leave the drivers door, I guess how your average forty year old, guesstimating her age, woman looks, medium length hair starting to grey, then a young man, close to my age I think steps out of the passenger side. He as short mint green hair, which is unusual, and he was carrying a guitar case. Then the back door opens on the passenger side.

That's when I was meet with the most amazing eyes I've ever seen.