Chapter 9

|Mike pov|

We walk into the house after school, we recruited Awsten, since he says he has to give Vic one of his lessons, and the odd thing is that the back door is open, and to our amazement we see Kellin out there with Vic. I haven't seen him out there in years. They're talking, we can't hear what there saying be we decide that it's not important and stay put so we don't scare Vic.

"How the hell did Kellin get him to go out there?" I hear Jaime say.

"I don't know" I answer.

It had to be a few minutes later when we see Kellin hug Vic then he comes back in the house. Uh oh. He sees us looking at him, freaks and runs upstairs.

"I'll talk to him, then get him to talk to you ok" Awsten says. We nod in agreement.

"Hey when did you guys get here?" Kellin says has he walks in too.

"A few minutes ago" Tony says.

"What's with the looks" he asks us.

"How did you do that?" I ask.

"Do what?"

"Get Vic to go out there"

"Oh it took a lot of convincing and reassuring that nothing was going to happen to him" he says.

"I have no idea what your talking about but Vic freaked when he saw us watching, he's up in his room, with your brother, he came with us" I say. Then he goes up the stairs.

"We should follow right? I mean we are his brothers so...." I say trailing off at the end.

"Yeah we should let's go" and we follow up the stairs to Vic's room.

|Kellin pov|

I walk up to Vic's room where I hear Awsten speaking.

"...want me to play it for him?" Was all I heard. Play what for who?

"Please? After all he's done I think it's time to ask" I heard Vic say. This got me curious.

"I'll go get him then" Awsten says. I guess that's my cue to let them know I'm here so I knock on the door.

"Oh perfect your already here," awsten says.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

"You'll see bro..." Awsten tells me. That's when I notice the other three standing there at the door.

"Vic has asked me to play a song for you it's one that I wrote for my band, but I'm loaning to Vic for this situation, I hope you all like it" Awsten says and picks up Vic's acoustic guitar and started playing. Then he started singing.

I wish there was a situation to be mad at
Or a person I could blame
I've got a loud mouth, I'm pale with a ghost obsession,
But behind the scenes with her I'm playing 21 Questions
There's gotta be a reason
You keep your guy in hiding
I'm becoming what I've hated
But your talk is so inviting

But then what?
You drop your guy and take me on
It's everything I wanted
But then what?
Would you get tired of my time?

My mood's dictated by our conversations
And if you don't text I get too frustrated
I want you all to myself this time
Conflicted looks good on me
I'm trying desperately
I want you all to myself this time

I never have to
Carefully shape sentences
When I've got some words to say
They're falling from my mouth from the time
That they hit my brain