Chapter 6

After having an actual conversation with Kellin, it was a surreal experience for me. I usually don't warm up to a person so quickly but something in me is just drawn to him and it's like I can talk around him. I don't know what it is about him. Now I don't wanna go and get ahead of myself here but I really don't think anything is going to happen do I have to restrain myself from feeling anything farther. We just wouldn't work especially if I'm always in my house.

Now I would accept him as a friend but that's only cause there's nothing more to it so it's not like I'll be a nuisance.

I know my brothers invited him and his brother Awsten over later I don't think I'll go down and hang out with them, but that doesn't mean anything. My mind could change in a split second so I'll m so confused about what to do. I know Kellin would never go for someone like me, with all these fears and problems.

I guess time has gone by faster than I realized since I hear the door opening and now closing. Oh no what do I do now. I'll just stay here if they want me there then they'll ask or find me.

Knock knock

"Hey" I hear and then see Kellin standing there he looks nice, only this time he's wearing a dress. I haven't ever seen him in a dress he usually wears skinny jeans and a top.

"Hi" I say back. I was not expecting this.

"Why aren't you down there with the rest of us?" He asks.

"Oh uh, I, uh didn't—"

"Shh, c'mon" then he grabs my hand and pulls me out of my room and down the stairs and into the living room with everyone else. Luckily he didn't see me blush when he grabbed my hand. That would have been embarrassing

"Hey look who here" I hear Jaime say. Everyone sorta gives him an odd look.

"I just mean that you've been in your room the last few days I haven't really seen you, thats all" he say to me.

Everyone went on with what they were doing, that's when I noticed that Kellin hasn't let go of my hand. I cleared my throat and motioned to our hands.

"Oh sorry" he giggled and let go, now he's the one blushing.

I went to go sit in the couch to watch and maybe interact with them if I had too. I took out my phone to play with. I look up from it to see that Kellin's now sat next to me. He smiles at me and goes on watching the rest of them and getting into it. I go back to looking at my phone but can't focus on it at the moment I'm still apprehensive about him being so close to me now and before. But since it's not interesting anymore I put it away and watch what's going on in the room.

After two more rounds and Mike and Awsten dying to Tony they decided to not play anymore since they didn't want to keep losing, and no one else volunteered to play with him, so now we're trying to figure out what to watch on Netflix.

"I say we don't watch Netflix and we watch Harry Potter instead" Mike suggests.

"No way we watched them all last week, let's watch a Disney movie" Jaime says.

"Let's watch the Last Jedi" Tony says.

"No" Awsten and Mike said in unison.

"Vic you pick something" Jaime says to me.

"Ugh, how about either the breakfast club or binge American Horror Story" I say.

"Ohh, now that's a good idea" Kellin says to me.

"I agree I love the Breakfast Club" Tony says.

"I meant AHS" Kellin sassed.

"I don't like scary shit guys remember?" Jaime says to us.

"Fine, The Breakfast Club it is then" Kellin says.

"Everyone ok with that" Tony asks since he was the one with the remote in his hand.

Everyone agreed and he put that on while Mike grabbed some snacks and drinks for us all. He came back with with bowls of pretzels and chips and some popcorn along with a six pack of Coca-Cola cans.

I really like this movie, I always have since I first saw it when I was fourteen. I know that's young to watch that movie but when your home all the time by yourself I tend to watch a lot of movies. But regardless I grab a handful of popcorn and a can soon after I see Kellin reach for the popcorn too. He's still sitting next to me actually a bit closer than he was before. Not enough that we're touching or anything but it was close enough that it was noticeable or almost touching.

Now that we're almost at the end and many handfuls of junk and soda. I stand up to go use the bathroom. I didn't bother asking them to pause it, since I know what's going to happen and I don't expect to be gone very long anyway so it wasn't worth it. Plus this gives  me a few minutes to think about Kellin without him being near. Only as I leave the bathroom I see Kellin standing there outside the door.

"Sorry I didn't know you were waiting to go" I say shyly.

"I wasn't, I was waiting for you" He says.

"What d—"

"Oh come on Vic didn't you notice all the subtleties" he says to me.

I just stare at him not knowing what to do in this situation. That's when he leans down and kisses me. Me being shy and shocked just stood there.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have, but I just really like you Vic it's weird, it's like I'm drawn to you" He tells me.

I still stay quiet.

"I guess I should leave you alone now, sorry I didn't mean to overwhelm you... I'll be with everyone else"

Then the goes back up the steps and I follow a bit behind him then I see him sitting in the couch like nothing happened. I cautiously sit next to him and sip at the remains of the soda that's still in the can. I can't focus on anything except that kiss from Kellin.

It was, it was, it was nice, of course that was the first one I've ever experienced besides mama, but I don't think that counts.

As soon as the movie is over I bolt up to my room and stay there.