Chapter 15

|Vic pov|

It's yet another birthday and yet another I don't really care about. Sure I'm turning eighteen and usually that's a big deal, but for me it's not really. I haven't celebrated my birthday in years. All I get is a cake with mama and my brothers every year. I know why but it's just like any other day so I don't get why we have to make it a big deal. That's just my opinion, my boyfriends opinion however is different.

Kellin said that their planning something I don't know what it is I just hope it's nothing to big. But with Kellin around I'm sure to love whatever it is that's planned. I head downstairs to greet everyone.

"Happy Birthday Vic" I heard mama, Mike, Tony and Jaime say to me.

"Thanks, but please it's not a big deal" I tell them.

"Are you crazy, you're eighteen man, you can do anything you want without anyone's permission" Jaime says.

"So what eighteen feels no different that seventeen or sixteen" I state.

"Well I wouldn't know being only fourteen and fifteen in three months"

I just forget that and go on getting my breakfast. I received a text from Kellin says that he's on his way over here and wants to see me before he goes off to school. Soon enough the knock on the door telling me he's here and I go over to answer it and sure enough it's him and immediately I'm bombarded with his hug and a kiss.

"Happy Birthday Vic" Kellin says excitedly.

"Thanks babe, but it's no big deal" I say.

"Are you crazy, your eighteen of course it's a big deal"

"Wow you sound just like Jaime he said the same thing" I chuckle.

"Well I have two options for you later, so expect to celebrate this time. But I have to get to school unfortunately, unless I skip it"

"No you go to school and I have my own schoolwork to do as well. Then we'll do anything you want and I won't say a word against it" I bargained with him.

"Fine, see ya later" the I get another kiss and he my my brothers leave the house. So I go back up to my room and got on my laptop to do my schoolwork.

So four hours later and I'm done with it for today. So I have time before they come back so I make something to eat for lunch and I put on Netflix and see what's good to watch. I decide on The Breakfast Club and I eat. I get various texts from Kellin throughout the day. I try not to text back to much I don't want to be a distraction while he's at school I send a few mostly telling him to pay attention to class.

I don't have therapy today, but I think I'll go and sit in the backyard to just get some fresh air. It was a hard and anxiety inducing challenge to get to this point. I went from having therapy three times a week, to twice a week Mondays and Fridays today however is Thursday. So I don't have to worry about that till tomorrow.

Well now that it's the time the they get out of school they should be here anytime. So I go back up and to my room and change, thinking about what Kellin's going to do for my birthday, all I really do it's put on a nicer shirt I keep my dark wash jeans on. I go back down to wait for them to get home.

Only minutes later their all walking inside.

"So Vic like I said, there's two options, one we can stay here and do something or we can go out and do something it's up to you and what you feel comfortable doing" Kellin tells me.

I think about what Kellin says. Am I comfortable enough to go out with just him, or stay here again. I think the choice is obvious.

"Let's go out" I say.