Chapter 10

A/N:            ^These are the necklaces ^
Ok just so we're clear it's been about two or three months since Kellin's moved across from Vic and they have spent a lot of time together. Ok I just wanted to clarify since its not really essential to the plot but just so no one thinks it's to soon or something like that. Ok, ok carry on reading.

/Kellin pov/

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face which was a treat. I think back to the other day when Vic asked me to be is boyfriend, and gave me the three most beautiful necklaces, and I've been using them, and it's actually been useful to my family as well. I know that their simple, but their dainty and really sentimental. Since they aren't just necklaces for accessorizing, they have whole different meaning to me and those who know their purpose, and that Vic made them he did an amazing job.

Mom asked me were I got them and why they're the same but in different colors so I explained the purpose and she nodded and understanding, Awsten's been the best with it, more than mom. But I know she's trying a little harder than before which is great I can't believe the improvement already.

I quickly jump into the shower then dry off, I pick out my outfit, which consists of my pastel pink jeans that have tears in them, a white cropped sweater that have long sleeves that cover my hands, my pastel flower crown, my white docs and of course the pink necklace that Vic made me. I style my hair around the crown and put on a bit of makeup, I take a quick look in the mirror before heading out. I grab my backpack and I start my walk to school. Mom left for work already and I don't know about Awsten, but it's not my problem.

I wave at Mike, Tony and Jaime and cross the street to walk with them to school. It's the first time I'm really seeing them since, the weekend got really busy for me and Awsten and mom we had a bunch of legal crap to go over, blah blah blah, who cares about that stuff.

"Cool necklace" I hear Tony say.

"Thanks Vic made it for me" I tell them.

"Really?" Jaime say hold back a laugh.

"Yeah he made me three, and gave them to me the other day, why is that funny" I ask.

"Nothing, why is it pink though" Jaime went on.

"Because it's a set, ones pink, ones blue and the others white. Since I'm gender fluid it makes it easier for him to identify me, that was his reasoning behind it" I explained to them.

"I didn't know you where gender fluid?" Mike chimes in.

"Yeah, I am, is that a problem?" I say.

"No, I don't really care, as long as Vic's happy, then I'm, we're, happy" Mike finishes gesturing to Tony and Jaime also, as we arrive at school.

I wave and tell them I'll see them later and head to my locker to grab my math books since that's first period. Nothing can kill my mood today.

/Vic pov/

It was a boring weekend, Kellin was busy with legal stuff I don't really know, but that's what I was told. I saw him leave his house this morning right after my brothers left. He looked so cute today, I hope he comes over I've missed him. Maybe I'm getting in over my head here, but it'll be worth it. And I'm going to resist making a cheesy rom com reference, from 'The Fault in Our Stars' since I've seen that move so often with it being one of the few good, I mean watchable things on Netflix. I'm picky about what I watch ok, sue me.

Now that it's around three o'clock my brothers and Kellin should be getting out of school, I did all my school work already, since I do the bare minimum just to get my diploma, GED, I don't really know the difference. So with them on their way home, I should expect much more noise. Which is ok, that way I'm not so alone here.

I don't think I could go back out there, I know Kellin helped once but I don't think I could do it again. It was to overwhelming. I think I'll just stay here where I know it's safe for me.

That's when I hear the door downstairs open. I head down once it's shut. Then I see my brothers grabbing every snack they can get their hands on.

"There he is!" I hear a higher voice from behind me. Then someone jumping on my back.

"Oh hi Kellin" I say. Trying to hold her up. The she kisses my cheek, and getting off my back.

"You look so pretty today" I tell her. See I noticed the pick necklace. I see a blush forming on her cheeks.

"Thanks Vic" she says to me.

Then Mike, Tony and Jaime stumble in with their food and turn on the video games. Not really paying any attention to us, so we, well I, sit on the couch and Kellin sits on my lap with her arms around my neck, and I hold her around the waist. It's a simple day but it's enjoyable.

"You two are so cute together, I ship it so hard" Jaime says.

"What the hell does that mean" Kellin says to him.

"That you two go together and I ship it" he repeats. Kellin rolls her eyes and and focuses back on me.

Nothing extravagant happened it's a nice day with my brothers and my boyfriend, mamas still at work for the next two hours.