Ashton

I walk pass the bleachers as the rain pours down, droplets falling into  my hair and onto my face as I see Caleb McCane and his four friends Alex,Ashton,Shane,Sam standing around smoking an laughing.

They each wear their leather jackets like if the were trying to be the T-birds from the movie Grease. I shiver in cold and rap my jacket around me. As I take another look at Caleb. His wandering eyes looking up at the grey sky. He sighs and takes a smoke from his cigarette puffing out the smoke into the air as he catches me looking.

I turn away quickly but as I make my way towards the parking lot I can't help but wander why Caleb looked so lost.

***
Once I get i home I pull out my phone and go on instagram when I see a follow request from Alex. Calebs friend Alex has requested to follow me!? My hands practically shake as I stare at my phone.

Should I accept? Should I delete?

... to late. I hit accept.

I stare at his pictures, Alex graves pictures...
I get off of my phone and go my backyard to take some pictures. I've always had a thing for pictures. I walk towards a tree with rain droplets on a leaf. This weather makes the photography more inspirational. I focus the lenses on the leaf when I hear shouting across the fence.

" No! Lisa look I'm trying!" The males voice sounds familiar. I walk slowly towards the fence and peek through a crack. Lisa wills is my next door neighbor, we used to be best friends when we were younger, but things went down hill after that.

She wipes her tears off of her cheeks as Ashton one of Caleb's friends hugs her. He hugs her tightly trying to comfort her.

I used to have a thing for Ashton back in my freshman year. He was my first high school crush.
I step back a few steps from the fence as I accidentally step on a branch and break it, making the cracking noise really loud that Ashton quickly turns and looks over. I quickly step away from the fence and go back inside hoping that he didn't see me.

***
Hey hey! So guys I haven't really been posting anymore so I've decided to make this new story. I hope you guys like it!❤️