Jealousy//MIDNIGHT DATE

***
I sit at my booth playing with my straw moving my soda around with it. " so what did you want to order?" Alex asks as he sits back like the bad  boy he is slicking back his hair. I look up and smile.
" nothing I'm good with a drink." Alex has this bored look on his face. " savanna please buy something, I brought you here so you can eat." I smile again. Yeah he's right. The girl comes to take our orders. I watch her as she asks Alex what he wants to order as she smiles and giggles. She's obviously interested in him. I can't help but feel a bit of jealousy. Alex points to what he wants as he smiles at her, almost as if he was flirting back with her. Ughh of course typical bad boy. " thank you." He says as the girl takes off. He turns around slightly and looks at her from behind and he smirks. Who knows what's going on in his mind.

" Savanna?" I hear someone call out. I look towards the door and see Sam. He makes his way towards the booth and he stops smiling when he see's Alex. " hey man, what are you doing here?" Alex says as they do their guy handshake or fist bump/ side hug thing.
" oh um nothing, I just came by to see savanna and talk to her." Sam says as he sits down beside me. " and why would you do that? You know Caleb would kill you if he found out." I sit in my spot uncomfortably knowing that Caleb is over protective, especially with Sam. " and what's that supposed to mean? Wouldn't he be even more pissed if he knew you were here taking her out to eat? Huh?!" Sam says harshly with anger. Alex suddenly sits up in his chair and glares at Sam. " well he shouldn't be finding out shouldn't he now?" Alex says with attitude. Sam laughs but not in a being nice way.

" what ever Alex I don't understand why you are getting so angry. I just wanted to have a normal conversation with her." I honestly would like to just leave right at this moment. It's like they have forgotten that I'm here.
" don't test me Sammy." Alex says clenching his jaw causing his jawline to pop out.

" guys stop. Let's just have a good time while we're here and let's not do this." I say looking at both Sam and Alex.

***
We walk out of the diner as I see Caleb leaning on the side of his car. " looks like I didn't have to tell him." Sam says as we make our way towards Caleb. My heart starts beating fast but only because I'm happy. Happy to see him. Caleb. Despite his actions sometimes. He's just trying to protect me. "Where have you two been? And where's ash?" Caleb asks in his serious voice. Sam adjusts his leather jacket and looks at Alex.

" look man, we were hungry so we came to grab a bite. My pay."  Caleb nods his head. " okay good but where's ash? Lisa keeps blowing up my phone asking for him."  It's like Caleb  doesn't even know I exist right now. " whatever just get in the car." Caleb says annoyed as we all get into his car. I wander what's up with him. The whole ride to Calebs house is silent.

***
Once we arrive to calebs house the boys immediately get out of the car leaving me and Caleb alone. He sits in his seat and looks forward out the window. " you didn't tell me that Alex and Sam were with you..." he says as he turns to face me. " Caleb it was just food. Why are you being like this? These are your friends. Your so called brothers." I say a little annoyed. He opens the car door and gets out of his car.  I watch him threw the mirror and see that He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigarette and lights it. I get out of the car and go up behind him hugging him. The smell of cologne and cigarette fill my nose. I look up to see his face he suddenly loosens up instead of being tense. " my dad came home drunk last night." I start to feel sympathy and say " I'm sorry. I wish there was some-" Caleb cuts me off.

" please don't say you wish there was something you could do. You can't do anything savanna. He's a prick and he knows it. I don't want you to ever meet him. He's to dangerous." Caleb says as he suddenly looks at me brown eyed. He puts both of his hands on my face and kisses my forehead gently and softly. I hug him closer to me not wanting to let go.
" c'mon let's go inside since he isn't here right now and you can stay the with me and we can watch whatever movies you'd like tonight or we can go out." He says as we walk up the porch with his arm around my waist.
We walk into his house and Alex and Sam relax on the couch as I follow caleb up to his room. " sooo, uh um. I don't usually do this but I was thinking about taking you out in a date somewhere. I mean if that's okay with you" Caleb says as he rubs the back of his head smiling awkwardly. I laugh and give a big kiss on the cheek. " of course I'll go out in a date with you silly." I say as I playfully rub his hair. He smiles. I've never seen the bad boy smile before. Ever. " okay good because I already had this whole plan set up and if you would have said no then I think I would have to ask another girl to go out with me." He says playfully raising his eyebrows laughing a little.