The argument

***
As I get in Caleb's car he quickly says " shut the damn window Stevenson!"

" Caleb where are we going?" Caleb doesn't answer me he just pays attention to the road ignoring me. My stomach feels like it's burning into a knot and my heart begins to race. " what is going on!?" He snaps out of his daze and looks at me angerly. " I need to take you out of here..."

***
We pull up to the school. "Get out" Caleb says.
He puts his jacket on and grabs my arm. " why are we here? This place isn't safe". I say, once again I get ignored. " we're coming here to see if Ashton left his house key here." Caleb finally says. I look at him confused. " why?" Caleb finally looks like he's annoyed and says " just shut up! Stop asking so many questions!". I close my mouth trying to get as far away from Caleb as I can while he walks ahead of me.

***
We pull up Infront of a big open window house in the middle of the woods. 12 miles out of town. " okay this is Ashton's house. You'll be safe here". I don't say anything to him. I just open the car door and take a long look at the house. " come on, let's go inside". The house looks dark and sketchy. Caleb opens the front door with the key we picked up form the school and he turns to look at me. He watches me as he suddenly makes these sad and feared eyes at me. " did you-" I cut him off.

" no, just don't talk to me.." Caleb looks down knowing he did wrong by yelling at me. He walks to the kitchen as I make my way up some stairs. I feel like I want to cry. My life is so screwed up.why did this have to happen to me? Why? ....

I enter a room that's grey and has to big windows leading to the outside and some French doors. I wake up to a table beside a bed and see a picture of Ashton and his parents. This must be his room. I sigh and sit on his bed taking out my phone. I have no messages no Snapchats or dm's. It's completely dry.
I get up and go look out the window of Ashton's room and stare at the dark night.

" Stevenson". I  Hear someone behind me say. I turn around and see Sam. My eyes go wide as I go up to him and hug him tightly. " Sam, what are you doing here?" He lets me go from the hug and says " we finished our fight with Aron, but he's obviously not done with us. He said he had bigger plans for us. So we came to ash's house because we knew that you guys were here." I smile and gently touch his face. " can we just go please". I ask quietly. He looks at me in concern. " what's wrong?" I almost answer his question when Ashton and Alex and Caleb enter the room. " Sam she needs her space, step away from her" Caleb says. Sam fixes his jacket and looks at Caleb " why? She obviously needed some comfort so I'm not stepping away" Caleb looks at Sam like he's fixing to punch him. " Sam I'm not fixing to argue with you just leave her alone!" I quickly step in

" no. Leave him alone maybe I want some comfort since you didn't give me any! You didn't even say sorry for yelling at me like some  stupid little kid!" Alex clears his throat. " what's she talking about Caleb?" He says in a serious voice. Caleb looks at me and back to the other boys except sam. " I got mad okay. You can't blame me I was in a hurry trying to protect her!" Sam snares. " Caleb are you being serious right now?! You could've at least said you were sorry to her, she's obviously going through a lot right now especially with aron!" Sam says as he stands Infront of Caleb's face. Caleb begins to get angery. Sam suddenly turns around to face me. " c'mon savanna just come with the rest of us and leave Caleb..." caleb suddenly says. " not so fast sam! Just because you showed up doesn't mean you get to play hero! I've been trying to protect savanna for the longest time! It was my idea to protect her, you guys know she's grown on m-... sh-shes growing braver from Aron." Sam looks at Caleb his eyes bare into a dark color. " savanna, please just let me-" Sam gets cut off by Caleb again. " savanna can I just please talk to you?" I look at Sam and back at Caleb. I look at Sam knowing I'm going to talk to caleb.

Sam nods his head letting me go talk to caleb.
Caleb and I go downstairs. Caleb leans on the counter sighing heavily. " I-I've." He turns around to face me. " savanna I've always liked you.... you've grown on me this whole time, when I first saw you I didn't care about you until aron tried to get you and go after you that same day I decided I would protect you because you mean a lot to me... you've... you've,gave me Reason to imprint on you." His eyes meet mine as my heart beats fast in my chest and my body starts to shake because I'm nervous. Caleb steps Infront of me face to face with me. He leans closer and closer trying to kiss me.

I close my eyes knowing that I've also fallen for Caleb McCane.

" Stop!"

Me and Caleb quickly turn to see Sam. " savanna please don't do this. You... you know what happened the other day... I can't let you do this with Caleb..." his eyes and face do a sad look while he sighs heavily eyes baring into mine. Caleb looks at me confused. " what happened the other day?"
I look up at Sam. And say " nothing Caleb. S-sam... please I- I..." I begin to get tears in my eyes.

" Caleb, I've had feelings for her this whole time. I can't let you kiss her..." I stand aside as I watch caleb begin to get an angery look on his face. " no! You can't! I'm the only Reason shes here in this mess! I fell for her before you did you bastard!" Sam begins to pick up his voice " Listen caleb I'm not going to fight you over this! Maybe if you wouldn't have just left her while you faught Aron I wouldn't have fallen for her! I was basically the one protecting her this whole time you ass hole ! I was there to hug her and comfort her and take her away from the danger this whole time, only because you ordered me to! So you can blame yourself!" Caleb pushes Sam and Sam shoves Caleb back.

" guys please! I cry. I get in between them. " please don't fight" I say as I cry.

I stand in between Caleb and Sam as they both look at me.

••••

Hey guys I'm back!❤️ I hope tris story is good! I've Been working rlly hard on it! I know there errors and grammar that needs to be corrected but I'll work on that!💕 keep reading!!!