The kiss and trouble

***
WEDNESDAY
***
I walk into biology class and take my usual seat next to the window. Mrs.evans begins to speak.
" alright, you will all be assigned partners for this next assignment". I roll my eyes. Out of all days why did it have to be today. " savanna you get mr.daniels" mrs.evans says.

My eyes go wide. Aron! I hear someone take a seat by me. " hey savanna, how have you been today princess?" Aron says looking at me baring a hole in my eyes. I don't answer him. He clears his throat. " that okay princess you'll talk to me soon... especially-" he gets close to my ear as I try and move aside but he sharply grips my arm and whispers " when I make you squirm and moan" he says viciously. As soon as he lets me go the bell rings for lunch. I quickly get up form my seat and rush out of the door.

I run looking behind me making sure that Aron isn't following me,and just when I'm about turn around and face forward I bump into someone so hard I fall straight to the floor.
" are you okay?".
I look up and see Caleb as he reaches his hand out for me to grab. I take his helping hand and wipe my tears away with my jacket. Caleb suddenly looks worried. " did the fall hurt that bad?" He says as he laughs just a sinch. I just look at him as I shake. I feel my arms shake and my body go hot. And just when I hear Caleb's voice shuting out saying " savanna..... savanna....." I close my eyes and everything goes black.

***
I wake up blinking my eyes squinting. I look around. I'm in Caleb's room. I sit up and hold my head.

" woah, woah there Stevenson lay back down, you need rest". Caleb says as he sits on the side of me on his bed. " w-what happened to me?" I ask as Caleb faces me. " you fainted in the hallway. Maybe it because you bumped into me so hard, but you seemed scared and you were shaking." I sit up from Caleb's bed. " it... it was Aron...". Caleb quickly looks at me and gets up from his bed and says " what did that bastard do to you?!" He stands Infront of me waiting for answer. But all Do is just stand there wanting to cry again. I suddenly hug Caleb tightly raping both of my arms around him.
He hugs me back as he says " don't worry I won't let him hurt you. I'm here...".

***
I lay in my bed. Waiting for mom to show up since she told me she was gonna be here tonight. I hear the door bell ring. I get up in excitement remembering that mom used to pretend to be someone else and ring the door bell when I was little so I'd answer. I quickly go down the stairs and open the door only not to find my mom but to find Sam.

He looks at me brown eyes and dreamy.
" hey, can I come in?" He asks me. I move aside and say " be my guest". He sits his leather jacket aside and takes a seat on my couch. " so what brings you here? You know I was expecting my mom to come in an hour from work." I say. Sam smiles. " just came by to see how you were doing". He suddenly looks down at the rug and stares angerly. I watch him and take a seat on the other side of him on the couch. " Sam, what's wrong? I know your not telling me the whole truth." He tenses and says
" nothing. It's nothing savanna, can we just watch a movie or something?" I lightly smile and tickle his side trying to make him happy again. He laughs while he says " okay, okay I think you won". I pull away getting up from the couch making my way to the kitchen and microwave some popcorn.

***
I try to sit as far away from Sam as I can as he just leans back all comfortable watching the movie. I take another look at him, but this time studying his hair and cheek bones when he suddenly catches me looking and says " what?" I huddle up in my own spot and say " nothing".
Sam suddenly grabs the remote and pauses the movie and scoots closer to me on the couch. He gets so close to me that he hovers over me. " what Stevenson... you afraid?" He says as he smirks. He bends  down inches away from my lips. I look into his eyes as he gently kisses me.

What the actual fuck is going on?! Is Sam really kissing me right now?!!

Sam looks at me as he pulls away and smiles. I smile and grab his head and pull him to my lips and kiss him back. " I thought my kiss didn't mean anything to you?" He says as he lets me sit up. I smile. " I guess I lied" Sam smirks and says " it's already been two hours and your mom isn't here yet." I quickly grab my phone from my back pocket and see that I have one missed call and a text form my mom saying that she won't be able to make it because she has to work a late shift once again.

" she's not coming". I tell Sam as he looks at me with sympathy. " I'm sorry savanna, I know how important seeing her was to you". I try to put in a happy smile and say " it's okay, I'm used to it.."

Sam looks at me and says " don't worry I'm here to keep you comfort" he pulls me close to his body and I hug him feeling some sort of feeling for Sam.

***
SKIP TO SATURDAY
CALEBS GET TOGETHER
***
I enter Caleb a house with several people in it loud music and peoples form my school. Caleb is having a house party get together. I walk through some boys playing poker when a guy stops me. " hey, your savanna right?" I smile and say " yeah who's asking?" The guy smiles
" you don't remember me?" I look at him in confusion. Am I supposed to know him?
" umm, sorry no" I say. The guy smiles and says
" Collin Cummings, I was in world geography with you back in our freshman year." I try to think back in my head and suddenly remember him. " ohhh yeah, wow you've changed a lot since our freshman year" I say as Collin smiles at me.

" yeah I guess so

" yeah I guess so. But you, look at you your beautiful" He says. I blush just a little. As I'm fixing to speak I hear someone behind me say
" yeah and she's leaving now". I see Collin look behind me confused. I turn around and see Sam and Alex.
" what are you guys doing I'm just talking to Collin?!" Sam looks at me in anger and Alex points his finger at Sam as he looks at me.
We get outside of Caleb's yard and Sam tells Alex " I'm going up stairs really quick and shes coming to." Alex looks at me bare eyed and he says " Sam just leave her alone she wasn't doing anything". I know Alex is sticking up for me. Sam takes me up to Caleb's room and shuts the door. " Sam, why are you so mad?" He looks at me and points to the door.
" why are you talking to him savanna?!" I look at Sam confused. " what do you mean? He's my friend Sam!" I say annoyed. Sam sighs and takes a deep breath and sits down on Caleb's bed. I suddenly feel bad for him so I sit beside him. " please just don't be mad Sam" I say as I hug him. He stays sitting down with me hugging him side ways. He sighs again and says " no, I'm sorry savanna I just didn't like-I mean I don't trust anyone here, they could be with Aron for all we know, and I don't want you hurt." He says. Just as I'm fixing to try and kiss Sam Caleb's barges through the door and says " Sam Aron and Alex and ash are fighting go help now!" Sam looks at me. " what about Stevenson?" Caleb looks at me and then back at Sam. " don't worry about it just go!" Sam quickly looks back at me again and takes of down stairs.

" okay savanna your gonna do as I tell you okay don't leave my side we have to get out of here  now. Know one at this party knows what's going on so we are leaving while the guys fight okay?" I look at Caleb and say " y-yeah..." Caleb looks me in the eyes and says " I'm here everything will be okay I promise you. Now come on let's go."

We head out the front door and into Caleb's car.

Okay so this page is short but it's still interesting💕 so keep reading! ;)❤️