Caleb

That Friday I'm at home watching the twilight series when my phone goes off. I quickly rush over to the kitchen and grab it from the counter where it was charging.

• hello• I answer.

Tom speaks.
• why didn't you come to the movie tonight?•

I put my hand to my mouth as my eyes go wide.

•fuck! I forgot Tom!... I'm sorry I just spaced out after this thing happened in school today•

Tom clears his throat.
• it's okay. But there's one problem.

I make my way back to the couch when I say
• and what's that?•

• I have no ride home•
I get off of the couch and say
" do you want me to go get you?" I can hear Tom smile through the phone as he says

" yes please!" I put my vans on and head out the front door straight to Tom at the movies.

***
I wait for Tom but he doesn't come out. I look across the parking lot and see Caleb with the other guys chatting it away.

TOM: hey come inside I'm getting you a shirt at least :)

I smile at my phone and almost make my way to the door when Aron  blocks the way.

" where's your little friends?" He says. Walking closer and closer to me as I step back a few steps. 

" they aren't m-my friends Aron..." I say as I step back some more. He laughs.
" your so pathetic! You know it's never come to mind to hit on a girl. Literally hit, but you seem kinda cute so here's the deal you little bitch. One, you can come with me right now and no harm will be done just nothing but a night of games. Or two. I'll pin you like I did Lisa. So pick your pick!" Aron walks so close to me that I end up in a corner with only me and him around. "A-Aron look, I just came to get a friend, please just leave me alone." Aron tenses and he grabs me by my arms and says " I didn't ask for a fucking explanation smart ass... now if you don't do what I say know one will see you tomorrow or the next day without my treatment!"

" please. Just let me go." I say. >>>>>>

"Aron. She said let. Her. Go!"  I open my eyes as Aron holds his hand on my mouth so I won't scream. " or what McCane? You gonna call up your guys to gain up on me?" Aron smiles.  And motions his finger behind him. And that's when Sam and Ashton and Alex all show up.

Aron still holds me again the brick wall on the side of the theater.
" ahhh I see. You've brought your posey." Caleb steps up to me and Aron.

" let her go now! Look Daniels I'm not a big fan of you or your big mouth so I suggest that you let go of savanna right now!" I try to move out of Aron's grip but he press onto my arms tighter. " please... let me go.."I begin to tear up. Not because two handsome looking guys are fighting over me but because I'm actually terrified of Aron.

Caleb then punches Aron and as soon as Aron hits the floor Caleb  grabs  my arm and says " go with the guys. Run. Hurry!"  I run to the guys as I look aback at Caleb as he runs behind me leaving Aron to chase after him.

" get in the truck hurry!" Ashton shouts at me. I quickly hop in and leave the door open for Caleb. He climbs in fast as Alex hits the gas.

" you okay man?" Sam asks Caleb  from beside me. Caleb nods and says " savanna what did we tell you... not to ever go around Aron Daniels. He's bad news! Yet your Brain is so damn small you don't listen!" I stare at Caleb as he talks his hair and lips. He looks at me.
" are you even listening?!" I snap out of my daze and say " yeah... I wa-" he cuts me off.