.:10:.

"Wait." The Squip said, putting a hand up. He looked around for a moment. His eyes scanned over Jeremy's hiding spot. "We're not alone..."

"Not alone?" Dr. Takahashi asked. "What do you mean?"

The Squip was silent. He mumbled a command to himself and looked around, spotting Jeremy behind the cargo box. He didn't make any indication that he'd seen him.

He looked at Dr. Takahashi. "False alarm."

Jeremy hummed nervously and stepped away, running back into the forest.

The Squip glanced over and smirked, disappearing.

Michael sighed in frustration and held out his hand for Jeremy to take. When he didn't feel anything, he began to worry again. "Jeremy?"

Nothing.

"Jeremy!"

Christine looked up. "What's wrong?"

"Jeremy isn't taking my hand--" He cut himself off when he suddenly felt a hand in his and sighed. "You scared me, Jer-bear."

He was suddenly pulled to the forest. He stumbled and followed the force confusedly. "Jer?"

Christine quickly followed behind, and they headed into the forest.

Jeremy heard someone walking and looked over. Michael and Christine were walking towards the cargo dock, and the Squip was leading them.

Jeremy panicked and ran over. He took Christine's hand, causing her to jump and stop.

Michael stopped and looked back as Jeremy started to drag Christine back to the bridge.

Michael took Christine's other hand. "What are you doing?"

"I don't know, something g started pulling me."

Jeremy looked up. He and the Squip made eye contact. The Squip smirked at him. "Hello, Jeremy."

"How do you know my name?" Jeremy glared.

The Squip didn't have time to answer before Michael started talking. "Well, whatever it is, resist it. Jeremy could be leading us somewhere important."

Jeremy looked at Michael, shocked and terrified at the fact that Michael couldn't tell the difference between him and a computer. "Michael, it's me! You-- You can't go to the dock!"

Obviously, he wasn't heard. Christine nodded and began to follow Michael and the Squip again, her hand slipping out of Jeremy's.

Jeremy whimpered and followed them. There was nothing else he could do.

The Squip brought them to the dock and into the Cargo box, where Dr. Takahashi was waiting.

Michael gasped. "You! We-- We found you!"

"Yes," The man clapped sarcastically. "You found me. Wonderful job."

Christine was confused, but Michael didn't care. He was furious, anger turning his face red. "Why'd you do it?"

Dr. Takahashi tilted his head. "Why'd I do what?"

"Why'd you kill him?!"

Christine looked at him.

The man snarled and threw a newspaper at him. Michael caught and read it.

Squip-cident Solved
A new and 'helpful' invention created by Dr. Kaito Takahashi was meant to be a helping hand. The Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor, or simply Squip, was proven to be faulty when taken by a student at Middle Borough High. The pill spread throughout the school, reaching almost 70 students in the times pan of two months. Students say that the only reason they were saved was because of a young man named Jeremy Heere, who unfortunately, couldn't be interviewed. The results of this have put Dr. Takahashi's tech company out of business, thus, leaving the Doctor bankrupt.