Stark and the Spider Sneak Peek

It

Is

TIIIIIME

STARK AND THE SPIDER SNEAK PEEK

GET READY

*
*
*
*
*

The little girl sat on the hospital bed, balling her eyes out, after the man who up until this point had been her father, told her he never loved her and that she wasn't his daughter.

All this after her mother's death too.

He stormed out, yelling at the doctors saying, "she's not my daughter! She's not my responsibility!" And cursing a string of profanities towards Tony Stark.

Frantically, the doctors and nurses bustled around, and finally, they got a hold of Ms. Potts through the phone.

A few hours later, a helicopter landed on the hospital's helipad.

The patients' faces were in awe as Tony Stark himself came walking through the hall, to the room of the six year old girl.

*Record Scratch*

You're all probably wondering how this mess all started. Well, I suppose this all started way back before the little girl, a.k.a me was born. My mother was a well known scientist. She studied physics and engineering and all of that stuff. As a young lady, she was very excited to present some of her work at Stark Expo.

She didn't plan on getting pregnant with me.

My mother was very drunk that night, so I don't think she even remembered the, um, incident. When she found out she was pregnant, she just assumed it was her fiance, Dave's.

They got married before I was born, and Dave had always hoped for a boy. Just a boy. Definitely not a girl. But oh well, he got a girl anyway.

Years passed, my mother continued her work that was advancing rapidly. That left me with Dave, my father, most of the time.

He tried to act like a father. He was kind to me, he played with me, he would say how much he loved me.... but deep down, it was never real. He tricked himself into thinking it was, but it wasn't.

More years passed, I was maybe five, and my mom was fully engrossed with her work. She was developing something big, something groundbreaking, something secret. It took all her attention, almost, she saved a bit for me however, her only daughter. Dave, not so much. He was jealous.

Sadly, before my mother could finish creating and present her ground-breaking work to the world, she passed away.

It was some sort of rare disease. One in a billion. Just my luck, I guess. I didn't really understand anything. I just knew my mother was gone.

My father took me to the hospital, as requested, to make sure I didn't have the same disease that killed my mother. They had to run a blood test.

The good news: I didn't have the disease
The bad news: That wasn't the only thing they discovered.

I remember hearing muffled voices from the hallway. Something along the lines of;

'It's not a mistake, Mr. Williams! We ran the test seven times'

'Well run it again!'

Running the test again and again didn't change the outcome. One thing was for certain, I had Tony Stark's DNA running through my veins.

And no DNA from Dave Williams.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(That wasn't the full chapter btw ^)

Make sure to check out "Stark and the Spider" when it comes out!