Apology

Okay so I've discovered people hate it when I tag them.

So, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking to bother any of you. I always see tags and think 'Oh I hope someone tags me someday and then finally it happened and I was so happy. Then it happened again! I don't know man, tags make me feel important and I like being able to share random facts about me and stuff. I find it fun.

I always tag all of my followers, because they have been supporting me during my writing and they make me feel awesome, so thank you. I have no intention to make any of you uncomfortable, so you do NOT have to do the tag if you don't want to.

I find tags a fun game to play and pass on, but if you guys don't like doing them then by all means don't. I am in no position to make you uncomfortable.

Anyways, with that said and out of the way, I would like to take this time to personally thank all of my followers who have been supporting me, and encouraging me. You guys have no idea how happy it makes me to see you guys commenting and voting. I actually spaz.

As for tags, like I said, unlike a lot of people I really like being tagged, so feel free to tag me.

Also, if you are one of my followers and actually absolutely HATE being tagged and you never want me to tag you again, comment here:

Sorry again guys, updates soon!

Bye!