"Proof Reader"

Below, you will find a conversation between my proof reader and I.

Haha, yeah, lol

Haha, yeah, lol. Shout out to clumsycriminal

Anyways, I wouldn't really call her a proof reader, since she does absolutely nothing to help with spelling or grammar and that loveliness, but she does read my chapters ahead of time and tells me whether or not she likes them, thinks they're good, and thinks the readers (you guys) will like them.

Anyways, I'm back and actually doing my job of writing!!

My lazy and procrastinating butt is finally back in the computer chair so I can type, where it belongs. Lol.

So I will hopefully have the enough chapters ready to finish Stark and the Spider September by the time they're supposed to come up, so that's good. I just wrote one of the most heartwarming scenes I could muster, but I still have a lot more to write before I can call it a chapter.

Anyways, 9th grade is pretty good. I wanted to try out for the basketball team, but when I signed my name up and got the form, the coaches said that the first tryout would be at 7:00am on Monday! I mean come on! Who does something so early! That's when I wake up! It also interferes with my job and I don't see the need to try out for it, it's not like it's my favourite sport. I'll just have to tell the coach that I can't try out.

If only I could remember who she was.

Hey don't blame me! There is a lot of staff in Highschool and it's only my 3rd day.

And apparently there's a cost?

Why should I have to pay?

Anyways, I suppose I should stop stalling and get back to actually writing my story.....

*sigh*