PjoMiraculousfangirl's 2 Year Anniversary Drawing Contest

PjoMiraculousfangirl's 2 Year Anniversary/Late 1K Followers Celebration Drawing Contest
(It's not just drawing though)

Categories:

Drawing!

Characters

(Not just Peter)

Peter and (Y/n)

(Y/n) or Voltage

(Y/n) with other characters

Scenes

Comics

Not Comics

Stills (like you know, a snapshot of the scene or whatever, like what you guys did before)

(That's basically it lol)

Other

Be creative!

Photoshop

Can't draw? That's okay! Photoshop is allowed

(Assuming y'all know how to do that)

Maia Mitchell as (Y/n)

You all know the rest (Tom Holland as Peter, etc)

Be creative!

Memes

Because why not

I'm assuming you all know what you shouldn't include, message me if you have any questions

Make me laugh!

Draw This In Your Style!

Your drawings of my and my friends OCs!

More details and drawings of said OCs to come! Stay tuned!

If you guys are interested in this one, let me know here (like in comments) because if no one wants to do it I'm not going to go through the trouble to draw my OCs.

Basic Summarized Rules from Last Time:

- Draw something from Stark And The Spider (either a scene, characters, etc.) just don't do ONLY characters that are from Marvel like Peter etc. unless you are doing them from a scene in SATS

-Take a picture of your drawing (or whatever) and upload it to a blank chapter titled 'For PjoMiraculousfangirl's 1K Followers/2 Year Anniversary Celebration'.

-Tag me in the chapter (PjoMiraculousfangirl) and publish it.

-If you want to write a message or describe your drawing in the chapter too, that's fine :-)

-Reply to this message on my message board saying that you have done it (so I know to check) (and/or comment here too, but I'll be more likely to see it if you write it on my message board)

And that's all you gotta do! I really hope you guys are willing to do this because I am so excited! Even if drawing isn't your strongest skill, I would still love for you to try! (Also Photoshop and Memes are an option!)

I hope you'll enter my 'contest'! Thank you all so much again! I love you all!

P.S., next time I do this, if I have enough drawings, I'll do a video edit contest too, which I'll explain later if it happens.

If you guys have any questions, don't be afraid to message me or to comment here or whatever! Have fun with your drawing! (Or photoshop, whatever, etc.)

I feel like I'm missing something. If I am, let me know!