The Titled Tag

A screenshot of the rules cuz I'm lazy

Tagged by: curlyhairedintrovert

Questions:

1. Do you like someone?

Umm.....yes?....and no....at the same time....its complicated.

2. Middle name?

I have 2 lol one of them is Alyssa.

3. Height?

Not exactly sure....but last time I checked around 5'8 (or is it 5"8? Idk)

4. Shoe size?

Okay, I have big freaking feet man, but I'm tall so that makes sense. My feet are bigger than size 10, but 11 is like way to big. It's weird. Lol

5. Eye colour?

Brown, but when I was a baby they were grey.

6. Last time I cried?

Not too long ago actually. It was late and I had the song 'Never Grow Up'  by Taylor Swift stick in my head and I was singing it softly and I started to cry because it's one of those songs that when you're in the right mood and you listed to the lyrics they hit you in the gut.

7. Last song I listened to?

'Might Not Like Me'  by Brynn Elliott (I think that's who it's by). Really good song. Girl Power👧🏽👩🏽‍🎓💪🏽.

8. Favourite app?

Pinterest or Hogwarts Mystery lol.

9. Last person I texted?

My mom❤

10 things about me:

Shoot I'm really bad at these....

1. I'm a Gryffindor

2. I just started High School

3. I'm an A+ student

4. I'm in 2 bands in school, one for grades 9 & 10 and one for grades 11 & 12 (with a few exceptions (like me))

5. I have over 5 different series currently in my head, over 10 that I'm planning in the future, and over 20 unfinished ones

6. This wasn't originally supposed to be a fanfiction account but those were just easier for me to write and my favourite one got noticed by quite a few people so....you know....lol.

7. I am the second youngest in my friend group and my birthday just recently passed. 🎊🎉🎁

8. I KEEP PLANNING ON WRITING MORE OF MY STORIES AND I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN BUT SCHOOL IS MORE STRESSFUL THAN I ANTICIPATED AN MY WORK LOAD IS HUGE AND MY TO DO LIST IS LIKE 72 FEET LONG AND I'M SORRYYYYYYY.

9. I have been called "bossy" a lot growing up, but I really tried not to let it get to me. I knew that I had a goal and that I wanted to be successful, and someone had to take charge because everyone was slacking off. I have worked on not being bossy for a long time, but once people get a first impression of you, you never really lose it and it sucks. I just keep saying to myself, "It's okay, one day your dreams will come true and you will be successful, and they'll be stuck working at McDonald's" which is kinda mean but that helped me a lot. THIS IS BY NO MEANS SUPPOSED TO BE OFFENSIVE TO MCDONALD'S EMPLOYEES. I SWEAR I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU GUYS, AND A FEW OF MY FRIENDS WORK THERE I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST IT. AS A KID I JUST DIDN'T LIKE PICTURING MYSELF WORKING THERE.

10. I'm really good with kids.

Spoiler from my book:
Stark and the Spider:

"Peter, come back!" She pleads, tears streaming down her face.

"Come with me!" I say, shocked to see her sobbing.

"I can't! Peter, please don't go! I need you!!"

(I can't write any more because it would completely spoil the book 😏)

Tags:

How many people do I have to tag? Oh well I'll do a few.

clumsycriminal
quacksonsonolympus
tigorella
RedHairedGinny
Thechosen_gryffindor

I think that's good lol.

That's all I have for now, my wonderful readers. I hope you have an amazing week! Godric, I can't believe it's only Monday!! (Btw my grammar is really bad in this, sorry, I'm super tired.)