xbox♨︎postmalone

i specifically told you not to touch my xbox.

———
requested | caution⚠️
———

"ken, i gotta head to the studio real quick." he said putting on his shoes.

"see you later mamas." he kissed my lips and then royalty's forehead.

"bye bye daddy." royalty giggled waving to her father.

"bye bye baby." i said after her. he smiled leaving the house.

"aye, don't y'all touch my xbox, last time royalty almost broke it." he said closing the door.

about 40 minutes later we were bored and both downstairs.

"mommy?" she screamed from the living room. i was in the kitchen making a snack and whatnot.

"can we play the animal game? pweassseeee?" she said, i can't say no to my baby. 

"okay, lemme finish this right quick, i'm coming."

once i had finished making our snack and cleaned up the kitchen i put it on a tray and made my way to the living room.

i saw royalty with the controller already and i laughed turning on the xbox.

we were playing the animal game for a bit until royalty set the controller down on the table and ran.

the juice spilled on the controller and then the table shifted causing the controller to fall and the front part separate from the back part.

"oh shit." i said looking at it, fuck i'm finna get it.

"oh no." royalty said picking it up, just then austin walked through the door.

"hey girls i-" he stopped when he saw his controller.

"i'm sorry daddy." royalty said sobbing.

"i'm so sorry daddy." she kept crying.

austin picked her up soothed her, "no, no, it's okay baby, it was just an accident, i'm not mad at you." then he looked at me angry, NIGGA YA KID BROKE IT NOT ME!

"how bout i take you to nona's? i think y'all could make some cookies." he said looking at his phone.

"really?" she said wiping her tears.

"yes mama, now go get your shoes." he said setting her down.

he immediately grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall. it wasn't rough or anything but damn.

"just waist 'till i get home." he whispered squeezing my throat a little then letting go.

"daddy, i ready." royalty cake from upstairs.

"okay let's go." they were at the door when royalty came to me while i was cleaning up the mess.

she hugged me and said, "bye bye mommy." and smiled.

i swear she's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

after i finished cleaning, i went upstairs to watch tv, without my baby there's nothing to do, and i don't have work today.

i got a text message from post.

hubby💗
the red thong and nothing else.
delivered 2:04pm

i wish i could cry my way out of trouble like royalty.

i had changed into nothing but the red thong and was laying on the bed thinking about how imma have to go to work tomorrow with my guts rearranged.

"i told you specifically not to touch my xbox." post said coming out of nowhere grabbing my thighs and pulling me to the edge of the bed roughly.

it made my titties bounce and my hair spread out.

"remind me what i said kenestasha." he said gripping and massaging my boobs.

"you said not to touch your xbox that royalty almost broke it." i groaned, my nipples were hard and perked out for his attention.

he stopped then roughly flipped my over so i was bent over the side of the bed. he sent a hard slap to my left ass cheek having me scream.

"i'm sorry daddy." i moaned as he slapped my other ass cheek. he backed up probably admiring how red my ass was.

"come suck me." he said. i turned around and got on my knees looking up at him while i unbuckled his gucci belt and pulled down his pants and ck briefs.

i guess i was going to slow because as soon as his dick was out he rammed it down my throat, he was fucking my face. my saliva was all over his dick making it easier and making nice slushy sounds that went straight to my core.

i felt him twitch in my mouth and then hold my head onto his dick making me gag and royalty's siblings slide down my throat.

"face down ass up. now." he said stripping the rest of his clothes. i obeyed and got a pillow so that my neck wouldn't break.

he yanked off the red thong and dove in. he was slurping my pussy from behind. i jerked forward moaning and he slapped my ass pulling me back.

his tongue was cold against my hot cunt and he rubbed my clit in circles while thrusting 2 fingers inside my heat.

my pussy clenched around his fingers, i was so close, and then he stopped. i whined and looked back about to complain, but he pulled my hair back and roughly thrusted into me.

"DADDY!" i screamed as he pounded mercilessly into me.

"fuck baby." he groaned drilling harder. momma ain't raise no bitch but i had to try and run away from this dick.

with the one hair still holding my hair he took his other hand and took my waist.

"come take this fucking dick." he growled in my ear.

"daddy, it too much." i cried from the pleasure, it was like he kept on going faster.

"i know you can take it." he said. i felt the familiar knot in my stomach and i clenched my pussy around his dick.

"i'm close." i close i got out between moans.

"hold it for a little baby." he said going even faster.

"i can't!" i said as my pussy clenched around his dick and i milked him. he came right after sending hot long streams of royalty's brothers and sisters into me.

he flipped me over laying his head on my stomach.

"you owe me a new controller." he whispered taking my hand and rubbing my wedding ring.

"and you dead wrong if you think i'm done with you." he said slowly pumping himself into me as i moaned.

•••

this was for @IAMKAYYBREEZY